Twenty-seven

Zoey's POV:
"Zoey, if you're only doing this because you think I want to know, then don't. I only want to know if you really want to tell me." He tells me.

"I do really want to tell you. You have the right to know." I tell him. I take a deep breath and brace myself.

"I lied to you before." I tell him and instantly get a knot in my throat as I try not to cry.

"I was raped by your father." I tell him and he tenses up. His nostrils flare and he clenches his fists.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" He growls.

"No, you're not! Don't say stuff like that. If I'm going to tell you what happened to me, I need you to hold me, not get angry." I tell him. He sighs.

"Fine. Come here." He says, opening his arms. I climb onto his lap and he wraps his arms around me.

"He raped me hundreds of times." I feel tears stream down my cheeks.

"And he filmed it." I cry.

"He filmed it?!" Luke shouts and I shush him.

"Please.. Just listen. If I don't say this now, I never will." I tell him, sniffling. He has his arms around my waist and my hands in his.

"He filmed it and posted it online. Some sick porn site. He even gave me a stage name. Molly St. Claire. Isn't that sweet?" I sniffle.

"He wasn't the only person who would make films with me." I tell him.

"He would bring friends. Sometimes up to fifteen at a time. He titled that one, 'Molly St. Claire gang banged by older guys.' Then, he got bored with just having me as the only victim, so he would drive around and snatch guys and girls my age from the streets and take them home. Make me film with them." I add.

"He even made me have sex with girls!" I cry and Luke tightens his grip on me.

"I was a virgin until he took that from me. My first time ever having sex is online for everyone to see!" I sniffle.

"Can I say something?" Luke asks.

"Sure." I reply.

"Your virginity is something that you choose to give away. It's not something that can be stolen or taken without your permission. Baby, you're still a virgin." He tells me.

"No, I'm not." I frown.

"Yes, you are. You are a virgin until you decide to have sex. Whenever you're ready." He tells me.

"If that's true, then Luke, will you take my virginity?" I ask him, nervously.

"Of course, baby girl. Whenever you're ready." He plants a kiss onto my shoulder.

"How about right now?" I ask him, then turn around to see his reaction. His eyes widen and he looks at me as if he's unsure if I'm serious.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"It's about time I start taking control over my own life and stop letting Mark have power over me." I tell him.

"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to regret it later." He worries.

"I won't. Do you want to have sex with me or not?" I ask him, a little annoyed.

"I do. Of course, I do, it's just... I didn't exactly come prepared." He tells me.

"They have a small amenities shop in the lobby where they sell things like, Tylenol, tampons, toothpaste, and toothbrushes. I'm sure they have condoms, too." I tell him.