RWBY: Weiss x reader: Frostbitten: Chapter 1: Initiation

I don't own any rights to RWBY or its characters. I don't claim any right to them. All rights reserved to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum.

(A/N): Just to get rid of confusion I'm starting this story from the future and then going into a flashback of the past leading back up to the present. The literary term is called "medias res"

RWBY: Weiss X reader: Frostbitten.

Chapter 1: Initiation

(y/n): Uuuuhhhhggg... What happened?

You slowly open your eyes and look up to see a white ceiling with a snowflake symbol on it. A person leans in on you and you look to her face to see some hair over her right eye.

(y/n): Winter?

Weiss: Don't you recognize me? You are such an idiot.

(y/n): Wait? Weiss? I'm sorry.. You have-

Weiss: Aged? Yes I have... (y/n)... You have been in a coma for three years...

(y/n): I have been... Asleep for three Years? What caused that?

Weiss: Your semblance. But that's not all. You were in the semblance for seven...

(y/n): ...

Weiss: You are speechless aren't you.

(y/n): Tell me. Are Rem and Jeff okay?

Weiss; Yes they are. I have seen to it that they are.

(y/n): *sigh* Thank goodness.

Weiss: However... They have been forced to work off your debt to my dad.

(y/n): My debt?

Weiss: My dad saved your life. When we got you out of your semblance you were in a coma. But because you hadn't physically aged for 7 years, your body was suddenly aging too fast. My dad only helped you because you saved me. He made researchers look for a medicine to treat you and slow down your aging.

(y/n): i see. Thank you Weiss. I'm so sorry.

Weiss: For what?

(y/n): For helping my family. And taking care of me. You were right... I was just playing hero. Doing it for my ego. Ha. I'm no better than you once were. I have come to realize that now.

Tears well up in both of your eyes.

Weiss: You are such an idiot!

(y/n): I promised I would never leave you. I would always protect you and I have failed.

Weiss leans into you over the chair next to the bed. and you both cry with each other. You both close your eyes and rest. You begin to remember what everything lead up to, and what you had to do to save the world and give your life for it.

Time back to 10 years and 8 months prior:

Pilot: We will be landing in the front pad of Beacon academy in 20 minutes. Prepare your baggage because we will not be coming back.

The announcement woke you up as you were listening to music. You take off your wooden carved mask and put it in your bag with your two swords. You take off your hood and look out the window as you slowly start to descend.

???: Whoa!!! I can see Signal from here!!!

???: I guess we aren't as far from home as we thought.

???: This is going to be so much fun!!!!

???: I still can't believe my little sister is going to Beacon Academy with me!!!