Chapter 4 synopsis

Since I haven't been able to write too much and I feel bad I figured a little treat to make up for the long wait is a chapter 4 synopsis of what will happen in the next chapter:

The beginning of the chapter you and Weiss and Jaune will be getting tutored in the library. It ends shortly after a small flashback sequence right after chapter 3. Once the tutoring ends, you head to your room to get ready to pick meet Rem at a bakery. Yes Rem will be making her first appearance in person. But you won't meet her at the bakery as she is introduced to Yang and Ruby while in line.

The first few bits of the chapter are fun and games with the usual group for summer including Rem, however throughout it Rem and Weiss will be quarreling and a very well known commenter in these stories makes at least one cameo.

After the fun ends, Rem is asked by Ozpin to do a mission for her and you are asked to do another mission during this time. While on the mission Rem and Weiss are forced to meet eye to eye, and you get in a situation with White fang and none other than Winter herself.

When getting out of the situation with Winter, you two discover a big secret. one that will be pivotal in the later chapters.

Weiss and Rem learn other information that will be revealed later on as well that can change the matters of surviving the attack on Beacon.

and then there will be two bump ins with Genocide and a reference or two to my Blake and Ruby x reader stories.