Scars

(A/N): I am altering the events in this chapter slightly pray I don't alter them further. I won't be making drastic changes, it's just going to be switching the events from "Jaunedice part 2" and the finale into reverse order.

RWBY Chapter 3: Scars

???: (y/n)!!!! Get up!!!!

You hear a pounding on the door and a muffled voice calling your name.

(y/n): What is it??

You croak out of your mouth. You turn in the bed and look to see the time. 9:50.

You hear the voice call your name once more before you open your eyes in shock to see the clock reading 9:51

You shoot out of bed and grab your uniform all wrinkled up.

(y/n): (Great...) I'm coming!!!!

You dress and run out f the door to see team RWBY and JNPR waiting outside.

(y/n): What are you guys all doing here?

Yang: We were running a little late this morning but we realized you weren't even awake yet.

Weiss: You owe us for helping you out here.

(y/n): I see the ice queen woke up no the wrong side of the bed.

Weiss; Hey!!!

Everyone including yourself chuckle at this a little bit.

Pyrrha: Well what are we waiting for. Class is about to start.

Ren: guys, we really need to go.

You take off running towards class, team RWBY and JNPR quickly follow suit. All of you almost knock a random student over in the hall from running so fast. You exit the building and run to the next few class buildings before entering class. As soon as you enter the teams get in with you. Jaune and Ren crunch each other trying to get through the door. They struggle to get through before Jaune backs out and lets Ren go in first.

Oobleck: Well, I'm glad to see YOU are all on time!

Pyrrha: We are sorry sir.

Jaune: Yeah we were running late but when we walked out we saw team RWBY outside waiting on (Y/N).

Yang: He was still asleep.

Weiss: He was the one who made us late.

Oobleck: Well I'm glad that you care for your team mate, that is very kind of all of you to look out for him, but because HE was the one who caused you to be late, you are off the hook, however (y/n) will talk with me after class.

(y/n): Great... Thanks you guys.

You glare at them but walk to your seat. Yang smiles and waves at you making you blush but become more annoyed.

Everyone finds their seats and the class goes on.

Oobleck: Now. Will one of you tell me what advantage the faunus had in the war?

The class was silent but you hear a small noise and look over to see Cardin throw something and wake Jaune up.

Jaune: Huh? The uhhh,.. The water!!!!

The entire class laughs at the reply and you couldn't help yourself but chuckle. Cardin laughs and uses his foot to nudge Jaune in the head, Jaune looks over glaring before he pays attention back to Oobleck.

Oobleck: Glad to see Jaune is joining us. Now Mr. Arc. What did the faunus have an advantage of in the ar?

Jaune looks around hoping to get an answer from someone. You notice Pyrrha try to tell him,