Truth

Father:

Frostbitten: Truth

Third person POV:

A few weeks had passed since the island extravaganza. Weiss had finally recovered from being sick and now it was only about a week or so before the dance and a few more weeks before the Vytal festival. Classes went on as normal and Ozpon made a speech about signing up for missions.

Ozpin: I need to talk to you (y/n).

(y/n): Okay?

Ozpin: Meet me at the office.

You walk to Ozpin's office and see him sitting in the desk.

Ozpin: Please sit.

You sit down and Ozpin makes a cup of coffee.

Ozpin: Want some?

(y/n): Sure.

Ozpin poors you the cup of coffee too and you hear a little bump.

???: Ow!

A fox tail pops out of one of the tables near Ozpin's desk.

(y/n): Rem?

Rem appears from under the table and the cloth and stands up.

Rem: (y/n)!

She runs to you and you stand up to hug her before looking back to Ozpin and taking a sip of the coffee.

(y/n): What is this sir?

Ozpin: I need you and your sister to go on a special mission for me. Team RWBY already have one extra person with them.

Rem: I see. So it will just be us two?

Ozpin: Yes.

(y/n): What do you need sir?

Ozpin: Some agents of mine have informed me of research being made. This research is in trying to make an indestructible metal.If it falls into the wrong hands then it can be bad news for us.

Rem: So you want us to scavenge it and stop the research?

Ozpin: Yes.

(y/n): Who are your agents?

Ozpin: Some special people. A knight, an assassin, and an uncle.

(y/n): Cryptic.

Ozpin: I like being that way. You never know who could be watching. Now, you will be meeting one of my agents. They will assist you in the mission.