RWBY: Weiss x reader: Frostbitten: Tutoring

Frostbitten: Tutoring

Third person POV:

A few weeks have past since the initiation. You were going to class and helping train everyone with weights. Building them up more and more. You yourself were also gaining some muscle. Some kids were struggling though and you were helping them. However you were struggling in the other classes.

Pyrrha: hey (y/n). We are all going to lunch. Want to come?

(y/n): I don't see why not.

You all head down to the cafeteria and get your food.

Ruby: Oooohhhh!!! My favorite!!!!

Ruby sits down with a chicken fajita. Rice on the side, vegetable and chicken in a pile in the middle of the plate and black beans next to the rice.

(y/n): That does look pretty good actually. I may need to go back and grab some of that.

Yang: Our dad makes our favorite meals all the time. I personally love stir fry. I don't care what is in it.

(y/n): My favorite is probably pad thai.

Nora: If you want really good pad thai then talk to Ren.

Ren nods.

Ren: I wouldn't say mine is the best., But being with Nora most my life in the wilderness I learned some exceptional cooking skills.

Pyrrha: Then we would love you to make us something some day.

Ren: I'd enjoy that.

(y/n): I hope I'll be allowed to cook too. My sister and I make some good food.

Blake: Like what?

(y/n): Let's see. We have made ramen, stir fry, pulled pork sandwiches, gyros, just to name a few.

Nora: Those all sound super good. Make it for us.

(y/n): Alright then. Summer vacation celebration party at my place when this semester ends.

Yang: I'm down!!!!

Ruby: This will be fun.

Pyrrha: I look forward to it.

Ren: Nora and I wil be there.

Blake: I live pretty far away so I don't see why not.

Everyone looks at Weiss who is silent and eating a sandwich and salad.

Weiss: What!!!???

Yang: Will You be joining us at (y//n)s party?

Weiss: I guess I will.

But ONLY because I don't want to deal with my father.

(y/n): (Hm. What's the deal with her dad?)

(y/n): I'll invite Jaune too.

Ruby: I bet he would love to come.

Yang: Say. Where is Jaune? Isn't he usually with you.

Pyrrha looks over to another table and you all see Jaune with team CRDL.

Pyrrha: Well our team leader decided to be friends with them over there!

Ren: I'm sure he can deal with it Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: And what if he can't?

Weiss: Then I will teach them a lesson. I don't like Jaune in the slightest. But he is a person and your friend. I won't simply sit idly by and watch anyone get bullied.

Blake; What's with the change of heart? You are usually cold.

Weiss: It's nothing... I just don't want to come off as a complete ass.