Weiss X reader: Frostbitten Chapter 6: Ozpins Game

Frostbitten: Chapter 6: Ozpin's Game

Your POV:

The first week of school wasn't bad however it wasn't the best. I had little free time because of the classes and the new expectations. We were also given many more assignments that I have struggled to keep up with and Weiss was helping Jaune and I again. This semester the hardest class was psychology and learning the brain and it's functions. Especially with the thought process of criminals like Adam Taurus and Roman Torchwick.

Weiss: The few explanations that we can assume made roman who he is today is that he was either abused in his childhood by one or both of his parents and he takes that anger and the other emotions out now. The other explanation is that he saw something that traumatized him as a kid and he acts out now.

Jaune: That makes sense.

Weiss facepalms.

Weiss; Of course it does. Those are what we assume of him and professional psychologists have never been able to get his real story.

Jaune: How so?

(y/n): When he was asked the few times he always came up with a different story. Not only that but his assistant was the first to try back when he was first arrested, but he manipulated her.

Jaune: What were his lies?

Weiss: He claims he loves his assistant, but He doesn't love anything except himself.

Jaune: How do you know he hasn't told any secrets.

(y/n): He claims they are but they aren't.

Weiss; Like the line about his father.

(y/n): Or his one about his runaway mom. He has gained a lot of sympathy with that one.

Weiss: he told his last psychiatrist that there was only one time he had seen his father really happy. "He took me to the circus when I was seven."

(y/n): He has a million of them.

Jaune: How do you know all of this?

(y/n): It's in news reports and of course the psychology books for all the times that the psychologists believed him.

Weiss: he has made it to where no matter what he can't be trusted.

Jaune: i see, that makes sense.

Weiss: It looks like someone has been studying.

She smirks to me and I smirk back.

(y/n): Impressed?

Weiss: I am. You are getting better and improving.

(y/n): Thanks.

Jaune; What about me?

He smirks too and Weiss folds her arms and stares at him in annoyance.

Weiss: No. You haven't improved at all.

Jaune: Oh...

(y/n): Don't take it personally Jaune. It's the Weiss queen.

You and jaune snicker at the pun as Weiss looks away irritated.

Weiss; Hey!!!!! No puns especially in my name!!!!

(y/n): But they are funny. Especially when Yang makes them.

Jaune, Weiss; You actually think those are funny?

(y/n): Well I mean some of them are others are dumb.

Weiss: All of them are dumb.

(y/n): hey! I have my personal tastes too.

Weiss: i guess I can't change that.

(y/n): Well you didn't act like that in the beginning and your family certainly tries to change everyone's tastes to fit their own.

Weiss; hey!!!! You don't know anything about my family!!!!! Unlike Neptune.