∞2∞

I stood in front of the building that's already looked crowded with people related to this field. I nervously tidy my clothes once again before going in the luxurious room.

For a mere university student like me invited to this kind of event only seemed like a dream before. But when one day my slightly crazy but actually genius friend forced me to join a contest and unexpectedly i got chosen as one of the winner, this all happened and here i am standing like a lost child.

I'm fiddling with my clothes, looking around the room in hope to find someone i know. Giving up when it seemed that i know no one here i went to find some food. The least i could do to relax myself is to eat.

When i finally relaxed and busy stuffing my mouth with the sweet deserts, all of the people in the room looked at the front door. A handsome man with strong charisma seemed to capture the attention of all people. Our eyes met for a moment and i must looked like an idiot with mouth stuffed. He smirked before going on his way.

After he left it, people started gosipping about that man. I simply think he's just a businessman checking out the contest. I keep stuffing my mouth until the mc starts the event.

I got called by the crew to prepare myself for the awarding event. I wiped my mouth and tidy up my clothes to look presentable. "And now the winner for the Woollim Advertising Contest 2017 is Nam Woohyun! Please go to the stage."

I dusted off my clothes before walking confidently to the front. I could feel people's stare along the way. "Congratulations Nam Woohyun-ssi. And now for Woollim's CEO, Kim Sunggyu-ssi, may give the award to the winner."

I tried to keep my composure when i saw the man at before stand up and going to me. He took the award and flower from the mc before giving it to me. "Congratulations Nam Woohyun-ssi." His deep voice sent shivers on my body.

I grab his hand for a shake and slightly jolt when our hands touched. He grabbed my hand firmly before whispering "I'll meet you at the back after the event."

I stood still after he left me until the mc ushered me to went back. I could only looks at my hands full with the award and flower before glancing at the charismatic man.