∞8∞

We were all resting after a passionate performance. The hot weather didn't really help either. The electric fan only gave some breeze but still didn't ease the misery we felt.

Woohyun could see the other members doing anything trying to chase away the killing weather, well except Dongwoo maybe. The dino kept bouncing everywhere, seemingly not affected by the weather at all. "Dongwoo hyung, please be seated. I think i'm becoming more tired just by seeing you." The maknae complained while fanning his face and neck with a little electric fan, the one you could hold in your hand.

The visuals were hurdled in front of one of the electric fan stood in the corner near the entrance of their tent. They played with the fan with the weird sound coming from their mouth and giggled by themselves. Woohyun shook my head at their antics.

And now, lastly, straightly after coming down from stage, the eldest aka leader occupied the chair. Half of his face hidden by tissue that got damp because of the non stop sweats trickling down. Woohyun sat beside him and fanned him with a fan gift from his fansite.

"Go away. Don't bother me." His hoarse voice heard.

"Don't worry. I won't." Woohyun stubbornly kept being by his side. The man beside me hummed and changed to a more comfortable position. Soon he seemed to fall asleep and I enjoyed the view of a sleeping hamster.

"Infinite! It's time for closing stage." A staff came in and told us to hurry.

"Hyung. Wake up. We still got closing stage." I patted the leader's shoulder lightly. The other groaned before picking up the tissue on his face.

"Okay.." Sunggyu blinked his eyes few times. Clearing his dry throat before leading them to the outside.

"Come on Hyunie." Dongwoo gestured for the main vocal to come out. Woohyun smiled at the other as he approached the dancer.

His steps halted at the table near the tent entrance where there was snacks and drinks from the fan. He brought a bottle when he remembered the hoarse voice of the leader.

He gave fanservice to their fans before taking the place behind the oldest. "Here, hyung." He gave the water to Sunggyu.

"Thanks." The leader whispered taking the bottle. He tried to open the cap but failed. "Ack!"

"What happened?" Woohyun ushered to the leader who shook his own hand. "How old are you really, can't even open a water bottle."

"Shut up and just give me." Sunggyu tried to steal the water bottle from the younger.

"Here.. Here.. Princess." Woohyun mumbled the last word while he gave the opened bottle. Sunggyu flashed a sharp glance to the younger but nevertheless drinking his thirst away.

"Aigoo~ Our princess was too tired he can't even open a bottle." Woohyun kept teasing his leader despite the glare thrown to him.

Sunggyu gave the almost empty bottle to the younger before going to his other member. "Ah in the end you're still care for me, aren't you? Wait! Hyung! This is almost empty. Hyung!" Woohyun whined.

I'm sorry. It's been a long time isn't it?
Well the first time i tried to make this i told myself not to abandon this like any other stories i had in my storage. And this is also one shots so i think i could make a regular update.
But life doesn't go as we want, right?  I realize i'm not a good author ㅠㅠ my writing is bad too and the confidence i have at the beginning seemed  to evaporated along the way.
And so once again i'm truly sorry OTZ
And thank you for all of you who read this, who even voted and comment on this. Love you all <3333