∞9∞

It's been a long time since they had a date. Both of them got busy with their own work and since they lived apart they rarely got time to even meet with each other.

Sungyeol found this new place popular for young people like them. It's like a shopping district only the shops were actually took place on ex-containers. Sungyeol couldn't hold his excitement eventhough the chilly wind blowing at him in this winter.

"Sorry, you must've wait a long time?" Myungsoo came with the same coat and sweater, only in different color, matching Sungyeol with a couple look.

"Not really. Let's go inside. It's so cold here." They went into a restaurant and decided to just order a plate for two as they plan to try every food there.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked as his boyfriend only played with his food.

"Not really my style." Sungyeol put down his fork with a pout.

"Why don't you order something else? I'll finish this one." Myungsoo smiled. He always thought the other's picky taste as something cute.

"It's okay. I don't think i could eat one dish alone." Sungyeol shrugged the idea and put his chopsticks down.

"You have me. Don't worry. I have a big stomach." Myungsoo patted his belly. Sungyeol laughed at him and finally decided to order another one.

His dish came out as Myungsoo finished his own. And Sungyeol could feel the latter's longing stare towards his food. "Just dig in." Myungsoo didn't wait for another second before filling his mouth.

And just then, like a drama scene, a strand of spaghetti hanged between their mouth. Sungyeol could see the stare thrown at him as Myungsoo bited that strand little by little, closing their distance ending it with a peck as the strand gone. Sungyeol could imagine how red he was and fanning himself to cool down the atmosphere.

They decided to walk around after. "To help digesting the food." Exclaimed Myungsoo. Sungyeol's eyes stuck onto the row of flowers in front of a shop, blooming in every color. "Wait here." Myungsoo left him as the said man went inside the shop. "Tada! What do you think?" He gave Sungyeol a bucket of flowers.

"I'm not a girl you know." Sungyeol complained but he couldnt help the grin that started to appear and tried to hide it by smelling the flowers. "But thank you."

They went inside a shope which turned out to have an underground floor. "Look an arrow!" Myungsoo exclaimed to the arrows leading them until they were under a mistletoe with a machine blowing fake snows onto them. Sungyeol couldn't stop another peck coming from his playful boyfriend.

They continued to follow the arrows until it stopped in front of a lift. And as the lift opened, it walls filled with love song's lyrics. "Do you hear me~" Myungsoo teased the other, singing a famous line from a legendary song.

They went back upstairs and eye shopping for some couple things. "What do you think of this hat?" Sungyeol asked. "Is it so-so?" He asked again as Myungsoo scrunched his eyebrows in pensive before going elsewhere, leaving Sungyeol alone to choose for their couple snapbacks. Not long Myungsoo got back with mischievous grin unbeknownst to Sungyeol.

"Myungsoo-ya, should we take a seat for a moment? My legs start to ache." Sungyeol requested as they finished walking around inside the shop. Myungsoo attentively escorted him to the nearest wooden bench.

"Sungyeol-ah can you close your eyes for a moment? And dont open it unless i tell you to." Sungyeol, although curious, obediently followed his lover's request. He could feel the other grabbed his hand and tied something to his ring finger.

"Is it.." He thought while trying to hold the smile that stared to appear on his face.

"Open your eyes, please." Sungyeol's heart thumped when the handsome face were right in front of him with a killer smile. He looked to the ring sliding out through the string from Myungsoo's opened fist to his finger. His smile widen as the ring fit perfectly.

"Thank you so much. I love you." Sungyeol hugged the other tightly and finished it with a peck on Myungsoo's lips.

After the sweet momeng they decided to get coffee. "Look theres's an event." Sungyeol pointed to the sign.

Be your own barista!! Make your own coffee, decorate it yourself, and find your own recipe

Although Sungyeol is the coffee lover between the two of them, Myungsoo was the one who got a barista certificate. Myungsoo smiled while he took the place behind the counter as Sungyeol watched him brewing skillfully.

"Oh my god! He's so handsome! We should asked for his number!" Sungyeol glanced at the women beside him who squealed seeing his handsome boyfriend. He felt proud but jealous too at the same time.

"Here you go." Myungsoo put a cup of latte with heart foam in front of Sungyeol.

"Oh my god! Look at that heart." They squealed again. "Excuse me. Can you make the same latte for me?" A woman dared to ask.

Just when Sungyeol was about to reprehend her, Myungsoo smiled, "Sorry. I don't work here and i only made that for my special one."

Those women apologized to both of them and scurried off leaving the couple alone. "Is it good?" Myungsoo asked.

"You're good. Thank you." Sungyeol sipped, tried to hide his blush behind the cup.

Hi ^^ it's been a really long time, right? More than a year even. *sorry*
I lost motivation and just un-installed the app. I went back as a reader cos i thought i'm not truly fit for a writer. Although i still writed here and there, but all just for my own indulgence.
But out of nowhere i opened this again and seeing you voted and put this on your list made me grateful. So thank you so much for everyone who voted and put this on your list. And i'm sorry that i couldn't keep my promise to update twice a month. And i dont think i cant *sorry ㅠㅠ*
Anyway enjoy this update after a year and two months :D
Oh and merry christmas for you guys who celebrate it ^^