∞7∞

Fuck! That was what i thought when i saw my boyfriend wearing those revealing clothes.

"Hi baby. The weather is so hot don't you think. I'm glad i use this clothes." The tall guy fanned his sweating neck.

I could see bead of sweats rolling down from his forehead, down to his neck, and still going on his torso thanks to the clothes. Fuck! Once again i cursed inside. He had no idea what kind of things i wanna do to him right now.

"Are you sure you don't want to change clothes? I could lend you my cardigan. Where it is? I think i brought it." Rummaging through my bag, i handed him the black outer.

"No thanks. It's crazy enough to wear an outer in this hot weather. Not to mention a black one." He grimaced. "Well at least you still have your brain. What did i tell you? You'll look good in white. And now we're matching styles. Couple style."

I blushed at his compliment. Since the first time we met, he consistently complained about my black fashion. And for this date, my ear almost wore off by how much he need to remind me to wear white outfit. "Thank you."

"C'mon let's not waste time and your handsome face. People out there need to see my gorgeous boyfriend wearing white." He grabbed my hand and took me out from the cozy cafe.

It seemed that my face wasn't the only one who got attention from the other (and yes i know i'm drop dead handsome). Sungyeol rather had an androgenous face so it's not rare that girls and boys stared at him too. And that outfit only attracted more attention to him.

We finally decided to take a break under a tree's shade. We chatted while Sungyeol stared afar to the river and my eyes kept glancing back to his torso. My hand unknowingly moved by itself like it had it's own brain and pulled his clothes down.

"What the.. Myungsoo!" He held his clothes so his arm won't be more revealed.

"Sorry.. Sorry. I was wondering what is the different with or without the clothes." I mumbled.

"What? You are thinking stupid things again, Myungsoo." Begrudgingly Sungyeol pulled back his clothes.

"But there isn't any difference. I could even see your nipples." I stared at the nubs on his chest.

"Stop with that pervert gaze! Give me the cardigan." He grumpily asked for the outer.

"You know. I dont mind you're using those clothes. It made me want to see more, actually." I smiled while wriggling my eyebrows.

"Pervert!" The sulking guy left me while covering his torso with the cardigan.