∞4∞

"That's it! I'm done with whoever lives beside!" I stood up from the chair, unable to concentrate doing my work because of the noisy neighbour.

"Oh hello Sunggyu-ya. He started again for today." The old woman who lives in front of me frowned. The hammering sound could be heard from outside. "Thank god it doesn't reach the inside my house. But that wouldn't be your situation, right Sunggyu-ya?" She chuckled before entering her flat.

The problematic neighbour moved in almost a week ago but i've never seen their face even once. Only some loud construction noises that showed someone lives there. And since i got back from my healing trip, my stress level has gone up rapidly because of those noises. My work as a composer need a calm and quiet atmosphere this apartement offered. At least before that neighbour moved in.

"Just what on earth he does?" I grumbled while knocking his door. No responed whatsoever and the hammering sound still continued. Can't wait anymore so i banged the door like a mad man. "Hello! Someone's there?"

"Oh sorry i'm listening music with my headphone on." I stopped my fist mid-air when a gorgeous man opened the door. "Um.. Hello. Who are you?"

"Oh.. Ehm.. I live next door." I pointed to my flat. My mind was not working because of the view in front of me. A handsome and cute face but with a great body only covered with a wife beater.

"Oh hi! I'm sorry i haven't introduce myself around. Kinda busy remodelling the place you know?" He wriggled his eyebrow.

His words took me back to my right mind. "Oh right! That's what i come here for. You've been so noisy these days that i can't help but got disturbed by those noises. I don't care what are you doing to your properties but please keep it down. I need to work!" I ranted to him non-stop.

"Oh I'm really sorry about that. I tried to make a soundproof room but it seemed that it's not soundproof enough. I'll try to keep it down but i can't guarantee. Could you wait for 2-3 days. I'll be finished by then." I looked at him dumbfounded. "Oh do you want some sweets? I baked too much this morning." He hurriedly went into his flat and back with a plate of cake.

Soon i'm left with the plate on my hand and the hammering sounds started again. I sighed before going back to my flat. "Let's just wait. But is this a bribe?"

From then on he keep sending me some food. I didn't really mind because they were delicious and my food consumption became healthier. And since then we became closer too.

His name is Nam Woohyun. He is a culinary student who takes music classes too. That's why he made a soundproof room which took place beside my own work room.

A month passed by and now we became a close friend. But for me, I seemed to have another feeling for the other. One day after eating out together, we took a seat in front of our appartment building.

"Gyu hyung." I switched my attention from the cherry blossoms to the man beside me. We looked at each other and his face was coming closer.

"Sunggyu-ya?" I turned my head to the voice. It's the old woman who lived in front of my flat smiling like teasing me.

"Oh! Hello!" I bowed ninty degrees to hide the embarrassement. Unintentionally my hand forced Woohyun's head to bow deeply too.

"What a good times." She chuckled before going into the appartement. "Ah Sunggyu-ya. I hope it works out but please keep the noises down, okay?" We both turned red at her words.