~Reunion~

I have decided exactly how I want this to go and it's going to be absolutely perfect. It'll be good I promise! As well, since I have finally gotten myself to sit down and map out the way the next chapters are going to go up until the last chapter, it won't be forever for each update now haha

I am also so super stoked about how this is going to go because it is literally completely different than I had expected to make it go when I first started to make its chapters. Honestly, when I wrote the first chapter it was only suppose to be a one-shot haha nothing more, but so many people liked it and I had ideas from it that I just knew it had to be more! So I truly am so thankful for all the support it's been getting! It really does help me continue writing because it's for you all and I'm so glad you enjoy it!!

BTW! I have like a headcanon for Rei, that I know doesn't have much weight...? haha but I really feel like this is interesting and I like it (I also have one for Sousuke and if you'd like to know what it is just let me know haha I'll explain it). But I have this headcanon that Rei is actually a huge loner because his parents are never around. They were never around when he was little or even when he was in high school because they were too busy trying to explore things scientifically (which is why he is so interested in science and so smart because that's what he was raised with). That would also explain why he is a really big loner at the beginning of the series because he was raised alone and doesn't see the concept of team sports haha So that's the reason why in my story he lives alone and is a bit of a loner is because my headcanon is as such.

ANYWAY! I hope you like this chapter! I haven't re-read it so I truly don't know how it turned out...I'll read it later though...right now I have classwork I have to do for my professor >.> *Sigh* college...

Found a better gif ;P 

Enjoy~

_______________________________________________________

Getting on.

Getting off.

Boarding.

Approaching destination.

It seemed like this was almost a routine that I would find myself in if I were in purgatory. It was a never-ending loop of trains and awkward apologies when I would accidentally bump into someone. I hadn't been out of Osaka in quite a long time so this was an abnormal situation I had already put myself in as I finally boarded the last train that would take me to Iwatobi.

Setting my bag down beside the end seat, I plopped down into the cushion tiredly, sighing heavily in the nearly empty atmosphere. My eye lids felt heavy and I laid my head back when I removed my glasses and rubbed at them irritatedly, remembering that when I got to Iwatobi...I wouldn't have a place to stay. "Perhaps Nagisa-kun would allow me to stay with him?" I thought aloud to myself, resting my hand on my chin now. It had been his idea anyway, it would only make sense that he would offer this hospitality, knowing I wouldn't have a place to stay when I came home. Reaching into my pocket, I retrieved my cell phone and dialed Nagisa's number, waiting for the ringing the stop and his loud voice to hit my ears. "Hi Hi~"

Voice mail...

"You've reached the voicemail of Nagisa Hazuki! If you're a friend, leave me a message, you know I'd love to hear from you! If you're from work...don't call my personal phone again, that's what I have a work phone for, duh! Anyway~ Sorry I couldn't answer! I'll call you back asap! Byeee~"

I heaved another aggravated sigh and left a message as the boisterous voice mail suggested;

"Hey, Nagisa-kun...It's Rei, I-I guess you convinced me to come home for the festival. I can't believe you did because I really didn't want to come home! But-" I sighed into the phone, "I suppose I'm not too upset that you did. I called to see if you'd let me stay at your place? I would only think it polite of you after dragging me all the way back out here!" My voice raised in its old nagging tone then I chuckled to myself at the nostalgia that ran through my body like a vivid image. "I'll be arriving soon, hopefully, if you get this message please meet me at the station so I won't have to bother anyone else...you know how I would hate to put Makoto-senpai out. Bye." Then I hung up and blew at a few strands of my hair that had fallen into my eyes.