~~~UPDATE~~~

Hiya guys! I know that it's been literally an obscene amount of time since I've updated...I am terribly, terribly sorry. I have it written out and everything it's just the editing part that I have to go through and finish. This class this month has been SUPER DUPER busy for me and my nanny just got out of the hospital for a serious surgery, so it's been quite hectic in the life of me recently haha No complaints, at all! Just been busy and I want you all to know that I'm certainly not giving up on the story, what-so-ever! I have too much in store for our little tsundere and his amnesia love lol SO much to go through, so much to experience!

Anyway, this update chapter was to inform you that I should be posting the next chapter by next week sometime. Maybe early like tomorrow, Tuesday. I'll just have to see how everything is going. Alright?

Thank you all again, so very much, for the support and the love you show this story. I really love seeing all the comments and the reactions from you guys. It's the best! It not only makes me happy as a written to know that my work and ideas are being enjoyed, but also as an anime fan because I feel like we can be pretty picky when it comes to how the characters are portrayed. So you all liking it so much makes me feel like I'm doing a good job haha Thank you so much!

I hope everyone is looking forward to the next chapter! I'll even put in a little excerpt from it, just to get you all excited! :P

Excerpt from Too Much; Chapter 10- Trial & Error:

I hadn't planned on going to meet her this weekend, so I began to head home from work and I opened my door at exactly the same moment my phone vibrated. So, as I set my shoes to the side and hung my coat up, I pulled out my cell phone, seeing a new message from (Y/n) and a smile touched my lips.

From: (Y/n)

You should really come to Iwatobi this weekend...I know it's last minute. Sorry!

Her message had confused me and for a moment I was worried as I began to type back a response-

Sent to: (y/n)

Of course, if that's what you want...Are you alright?

I began packing as soon as I sent the message, grabbing a bag and folding a couple of shirts and a pair of jeans since it was getting colder now, then I felt my phone vibrate again.

From: (Y/n)

Yeah! I'm fine! Sorry to worry you! I just kinda miss you, I guess??