~Resolve~

TADA! I passed my class and guess who gets to celebrate??

YOU GUYS! lol because I've written the newest chapter of 'Too Much'! I really hope you all are liking it and I have actually changed a little small bit of the plot just a smidgen bit because when I was writing it came out more like this in this chapter so I just went with my instinct instead of my plan. However, in the long run, it's still going to follow my plan but this chapter turned out a little differently than I had planned but I honestly think I might like this better??

Anyway!

I really hope you guys like it! You know how much I LOVE to hear what you've thought about it! So comment and let me know what you felt or how you reacted when you read it, haha I love love love hearing that stuff!

Again, thank you for so much love and support about it, honestly thank you. I truly don't think I would have as much motivation to write if you all didn't enjoy it and tell me how much you enjoyed it. So really it means so very much to me. Thank you <3

ENJOY~

_______________________________________

I felt a tingling sensation on my left leg and it began to tickle as it trailed slowly up to my knee. It felt...gentle, tender. Like someone was running their hand up my leg and then I felt the same sensation on my other leg and it began to slide up my thigh. Finally opening my eyes, I rubbed at them groggily.

"Rei..." Then my eyes flung open and found the captivating (e/c) ones before me, stunning me to my core. It was (Y/n) touching me, running her gentle fingers over my legs, teasing me as her eyes roamed slowly from my legs up the length of my body and up to meet mine again. "You've always looked so handsome when you sleep, darling." She whispered to me and my heart pounded at the look gleaming in her eyes.

"(y-y/n)?" Stammering quietly as she crawled over my body with a growing smile, I stumbled on words to say. (Y/n) was here?? In my bed?? "Wh-What are you doing here?" I questioned her curiously as I reached for my glasses, placing them on my face quickly as I backed up against the headboard. Why was she here? I thought we were meeting tomorrow for coffee? How did she even know where Nagisa lived?

Giggling softly, she crawled up my body, hands sliding past my hips and an involuntary shiver escaped my body and her face shown a pleasing surprised look when she sat atop me. "Oh, I just had to see you like this again, Rei." She whispered quietly, eyeing my face and I instantly recognized the look in her hazy eyes. "I wanted to touch you, the moment that I saw you again, I knew I had to have you again." No, no, no, no. This couldn't be real. There was absolutely no way this was happening and yet when she leaned against my chest she felt so real. Gentle, soft hands that touched my skin so warm, nearly burned as their feather light touches washed over me. But, what felt the most realistic was the way her lips touched my neck and caused my breath to catch in my throat.

Quivering underneath her, I nearly felt as if I were on the edge of insanity, "(Y/n), th-this is illogical. You aren't here right now. I know you aren't." I told her trying to steady my shaking voice. My breath was ragged and labored when her kisses continued to trail down and across my shoulder then passed my collar bone. Goosebumps followed immediately after her lips as if they wished to feel the soft velvet of her kisses, my knuckles white from gripping the sheets below me.

Another teasing giggle escaped her lips as her hands found a home at my hips again, purring when she pressed her body against mine and reveling in the groan that fell from between my clenched teeth. "If it's so unreal, love, why can you feel me so closely, hmmm?" Then she kissed below my ear, grazing her teeth across my jaw and another breath caught in my throat.