Chapter Eleven: Fucking Cow

Greyson

"Well damn." Hawk whispered as we looked at my locker together. I squeezed my books in my arms while looking at the phrase written across my locker.

"Fucking Cow. Who does she think she is?" I asked. I was fuming. I quickly pulled out my cell phone and texted my brothers who then came out of their classes. Like I said, I could play the card to get them to do anything I wanted and the mere fact of sending them an "SOS" would have them coming out of wherever they were in a flash.

"What's up? Jessica Whitmore was putting her hand on my thigh and shit." Connor said excitedly. I pointed to my locker and they all looked at it. Connor's smile fell to an 'O' and then he met my annoyed gaze and we stared at each other for a few moments. Call it twin telepathy or whatever but he understood what I was saying and he gave one nod.

"Well, that is pleasant." Will muttered.

"Oh, Sarah Cowell is in for it. But, what should we do?" I asked while drumming my fingers along my chin, she needed to be shown the same embarrassment, the same thing on the same grounds had to be done back to her in order for us to be even.

"Condoms filled with lotion in her locker?" Hawk suggested.

"Where would we get that many condoms in such a short amount of time?" I asked and he laughed.

"You haven't paid attention to guys." He said going to his locker. He reached into his bag and pulled out a box and tossed it to me. Connor, Tennant, Will and Kayce went to their lockers and I stared at all of them confused as I turned the box over in my hands.

"Are you serious? You guys are having sex at school?" I asked.

"Not all the time." Tennant shrugged. I had hand lotion in my locker and needless to say, we got to work. Connor opened her locker for us and Will passed us super glue that he stole from shop class.

"My hands feel disgusting." I whispered while grimacing at the slippery contraception device.

"I think that is enough." Will said looking at her locker. I smiled and shut the door and placed her lock back on and gave her locker a nice little pat. It was "stuffed full" if you wanted to know.

"Now, we wait for next period." I said getting to work on trying to remove the marker. To my surprise it wasn't permanent. It left a faint mark but nothing the custodian could not paint over.

"Thanks for leaving." Jackson said while jogging down the hallway. He handed us our books and I nodded while trying to send him a smile.

"Thanks man." Hawk said.

"Thank you." I said sweetly and he stared at me oddly.

"All right what is going on? Why is she being nice?" He asked.

"Oh, you will see in a few moments." Hawk smirked. I hit his fist with mine and turned watching as kids emerged through the hallways. Sarah Cowell made her way down the hallway with her other friends and she talked aimlessly while opening her locker.

"I know she is such a rude bitch. Psychotic. I heard they are putting her on-" she didn't finish her sentence as her locker opened and some of the condoms fell on the ground, the white lotion falling out. It dropped onto her clothes, leaving small marks on the fabric.

"Oh, those stains are a bummer to get out." Tennant whispered as he tied his hair back behind his ears.

The hall went silent as she looked down at them and I bit my lip, trying to hold back my laugh.

"What the hell...?" Jackson whispered.

"As if she would use a condom." Someone said from down the hall. A few people laughed and agreed and I watched again as Sarah's face turned bright red. She looked back at me and I waved sweetly.

"Psychotic." I mouthed and I watched as her canines extended. She growled loudly at me and I rolled out my shoulders and did the same. Werewolves were not the classiest race, schools were often full of fights due to high levels of adrenaline and hormones. It wasn't unheard of, of there being at least one fight or shoving match a day.

"You crazy bitch!" She growled lowly. I only laughed as she came towards me shoving me back into my locker. I didn't even feel the metal dig into my back as I stared at her with a happy grin. I pushed her back causing the opposite lockers to indent, however, she probably couldn't feel them much either.

I felt like all I could see was red. All I wanted to do was beat Sarah Cowell to a pulp. I had enough of her annoying me constantly and disrupting the peace I so desperately desired. I grabbed the collar of her crew neck and shoved her to the ground. My fist landed on her face and she shoved her feet into my stomach and pushed me off.

"Ladies!" Our principal bellowed. I snarled loudly at Sarah and before he got to us I punched her as hard as I could causing her to fall back. Coach Fields held me back as the nurse and Sarah Cowell's friends bent down to see to her.

"All of you get to class!" Our principal yelled. The hallways began to empty and Sarah huffed at me as the healing process began on her face.

"Greyson Blackwood. Your doing?" He asked pointing to her locker.

"She wrote on my locker, she's been a thorn in my side since grade nine." I said while gesturing to the faint marking on my locker and he barely glanced at it before glaring at me.

"Your parents are on their way. In my office, we're going to have a long discussion." He said before walking away. I shook off coach Fields and he shook his head.

"Should have gone to Shepherd, Blackwood." He said and I just rolled my eyes when my back was turned to him.