Chapter Twenty-Two: Fight Club PT. 2

^^ Luke McKinnon (Jackson's brother)

Chapter Twenty-Two: Fight Club PT. 2

Jackson

"Now listen Tyler..." Kayce said while putting an arm around his shoulders and the kid looked at him confused.

"One of the best things in life, is watching Grey kick someone's ass. Reason being is; one: she is a hell of a fighter. Our mom actually taught her and two: Greyson is cocky as fuck and it's hilarious." He explained with an excited grin and I shook my head while watching Greyson walk forward. She had on these tight little shorts and a baggy shirt on over her sports bra and her grey hair was down her back into two braids to keep out of her face. I knew Grey loved this stuff, she loved to fight, she was just a little adrenaline junkie.

"Victoria!" Greyson yelled while smirking at her.

"Finally, I get a go at you without the principal breathing down our necks." Victoria said.

"Vic, I didn't know you felt this way." Greyson pouted. Victoria frowned and walked towards her and Greyson quickly punched her in the mouth area. We watched as a tiny white tooth went flying onto the mat and everyone began cheering and screaming. You couldn't even hear the music in here with it being so loud. There were a couple instances before with other werewolves getting involved but then they were promptly kicked out. There was a rule, what was happening on the mat stayed on the mat and it only involved the two people fighting. Once more werewolves joined, then it got too out of hand. 

After that punch landing on her mouth, Victoria wobbled and Grey turned and shook out her hand and I looked at her face as she grit her teeth together, her canines beginning to come down due to the adrenaline.

"Fuck that hurt. Her teeth are hard." She whispered and we all laughed.

"You fucking bitch!" Victoria yelled while touching her bleeding mouth and she spat out blood onto the mat.

"Your tooth is right there! Besides, almost everyone has capped teeth." Greyson yelled while pointing to the full size tooth. Victoria shook her head and Greyson shrugged her shoulders and tackled her to the ground. The loud slam had a couple people wincing before cheering and Grey used her hips to flip Victoria on her back so that she could sit on her and keep her planted to the ground. Victoria tried to cover her face as Greyson went to town, swinging her fists down repeatedly on her face and going for the side of her head. Soon, Victoria's hands began to falter at the constant pounding done by Greyson. She was relentless with it and reminded me just how crazy and dangerous my mate actually was. 

"Grey! Chill!" Connor called and just like that, Greyson stood up leaving Victoria a bleeding mess and she wiped off her bloody and sore hands. People cheered and some stared at her in fear. She didn't even stay on the mat, she made her way to the locker room to where we were before and she brushed by me as she did it and someone grabbed my arm. Liam squeezed my shoulder while slapping a few bills into my hand and grinning crazily.

I turned and pushed through the crowd, most students and other attendees moved out of my way, I wasn't small by any means. I walked into the back room where Greyson stood with her knuckles and hands on ice and she scrunched her eyes shut.

"Fuck..." She swore and I carefully took her hands and I saw the small cuts on them.

"You all right?" I asked.

"Yep...one...two..." I watched as the cuts and sores instantly faded to nothing. Not even light scars.

"How did that happen? That was so quick and there isn't even any scars." I noted while taking her hands in mine and moving them around.

"I got it when I shifted. Nothing special, I can just heal faster and to the full extent." She shrugged while taking her hand back.

"Nothing special? That's Incredible. There were a couple times when we ran into rogues and people got hurt and we had to take them back because their injuries were serious. I'm talking a day or two in the infirmary."

"Yes, but the pain is intensified. Don't know why it is but when I break a bone it's like someone is ripping my insides out." She explained while putting her hoodie back on and her pants. The pants were her brothers because I watched her tie the string tightly.

"You alright?" I asked her again and she looked up at me as she finished tying the string.

"Yea. I got two hundred bucks and the safety of kicking Victoria's ass without getting into trouble." She grinned while taking the money from my hands.

Greyson

I was working out outside with Tennant when uncle Sam screamed through the house. We usually played lacrosse or tossed a football back and forth and for once, Tennant wasn't stoned out of his mind, which...this was an anomaly for sure.

"Greyson!" My uncle Sam yelled, his voice ringing out to the backyard.

"Stop yelling!" Mom yelled back.

"Is your name Greyson!?" Sam asked back with the same tone, clearly still yelling. I looked at Tennant who was laughing while twirling his lacrosse stick and taking the ball from me and I sighed while going inside where mom had Sam on the ground and was pulling his hair.

"A cute boy is at the door for you." He said and I paused. I thought maybe he found out that I took Tyler to some illegal underground fighting ring.

"And there goes me helping you. Thanks babe." Uncle Finn said while walking by them.

"Finn! Finn!" Uncle Sam screamed as my uncle walked into the kitchen and mom remained pulling his hair and putting him into a headlock in the middle of our kitchen. Common werewolf activities.

"Finn, I'll give you a blow job!" Uncle Sam screamed.

"Your foster son is upstairs! Make a good impression." Mom yelled. Uncle Finn came into the room and easily picked up my mom and then helped up his mate and mom still struggled against him.

"You owe me." He said kissing his head.

"Yes, sir!" Uncle Sam said saluting him and then smirking at mom. I finally turned to the door and Jackson stood in jeans and a hoodie.

"What? Why are you here?" I asked confused. I was guessing that Hawk was here, my parents and my other family members liked him and he came over quite often, but now Jackson was here.

"Hello to you too, baby." He smirked and I smiled slightly while walking closer to the door and I raised an eyebrow.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We're going on a date." He informed while stepping inside and I held the door open and I widened my eyes at him.

"A date? I don't recall agreeing to this." I said confused.

"That's because I'm not asking. I'm telling. Now go get dressed, something casual and comfortable." He said while guiding me to the stairs. I stared at him oddly but went upstairs anyways.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asked as I stepped out with a pair of leggings on and a long sleeve shirt.

"Uh...Jackson is taking me on a date."

"Really? Have fun." He encouraged. I walked downstairs and shoved on my converse as Jackson held open the door for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A surprise." He answered simply.