Chapter Twenty-One: Fight Club

Chapter Twenty-one: Fight Club

Greyson

"What is wrong with you?" Hawk groaned as I held onto his neck tightly. I was tired from lacrosse training and Hawk was the closest thing to a pillow. After having the medication leave my body, I began opening myself up to new things and I loved Hawk, he was my person right now. Jackson was my mate but Hawk was my platonic person.

"I'm so tired." I whined.

"She doesn't even come near me." Jackson said annoyed. He was sitting against a tree so I moved and laid my head on his lap and shut my eyes. If he wanted to be petty and sucky then I will just play into it.

"There, now shut the fuck up." I said while keeping my eyes closed.

They talked aimlessly while I kept my eyes shut until someone decided to kick my shoe and a low growl bubbled in my chest, I was annoyed and wanted a nap. I growled and opened my eyes to see Liam, Luke, and some other guys standing and looking at 

"You got a death wish, McKinnon? Your little alpha here has one." I said slapping Jackson's thigh and his muscles tensed slightly at my touch.

"We got an idea, but we want to know if you're down." Luke said and I covered my eyes from the bright light of the sun and I looked at the two.

"You asking for my permission, doll? I love it. I feel like fucking royalty." I said holding out my hand for him to kiss the back of my hand and Jackson slapped my hand away from him and I chuckled.

"A bunch of us want some underground betting, you in?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow at him. Betting was big in werewolf lives. The rogues you hear about bet on themselves to fight in werewolf form, rip each other a part and injure themselves. They say it's a thrill. Us? The academy kids? We bet with drugs and money on other stuff.

"Underground betting? Liam, this sounds like it could be anything."

"Fighting. A bunch of girls said they would join with money if they can have a go at you without getting in trouble." Another boy said from the group. I narrowed my eyes and glanced at all of them.

"Who said that? One of these girls thinks they can beat me? Where is this event happening?" I asked suddenly intrigued, I even sat up to have their full attention.

"Here, you down? We don't want to do it unless you're in." Liam said.

"I'm in." I grinned.

"And if you get caught?" Jackson asked and I turned to look at him in the eye.

"Then I run. Have you seen me run? I'm good at getting out of things. Hawk you in?" I asked turning to look at Hawk and he grinned and nodded.

"Of course. Girls, fighting, and money? Damn right." He said.

"What about you Ty?" I asked looking at Tyler. I saw Liam glance at him and I smirked, Tyler was so quiet and I'd like it if he would join us on our adventures.

"I think Sam and Finn would lose their minds. I want too." He admitted and I nodded and winked at him.

"They won't find out. I got you, doll." Tyler sent a smile and I raised my chin to Liam.

"Text me, give my number to anyone and I'll kill you, McKinnon." I threatened while Liam handed me his phone.

"Yes ma'am. We start tonight." He said as I typed in my cell number and then put my name with it. I sent myself a text so that I'd have his number as well.

"I'll be ready." I assured.

That night Connor and I told mom and dad that we were going to a house party and would be staying over after. Uncle Sam laughed and said no one would invite me, which resulted in him and mom fighting. I mean he wasn't wrong, in the time spent at high school, I was never invited to a party. Sure, some kids said I could come to appease Connor, but nobody ever asked me like they asked Connor. Sam wasn't an idiot, he knew it was a lie but once mom got on his case, he left it alone.