Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Fuck?

Greyson

"What the fuck is this?" I asked looking at the black SUV.

"Ms. Blackwood." The man said. He had on a grey button up and an officers belt. He stood tall while looking at me and I sized him up on my own. I could probably take him if we were to have a fight.

"What are you? Mall security?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and opened the door and I sighed getting in and looking at the familiar bag next to me. I was expecting him to say something back, they usually did when I ran my mouth but he just proceeded to get into the front seat of the SUV.

"Your parents put in a toothbrush, hair brush, and shampoo along with something to sleep in. We aren't max security, pretty laid back." He said and I opened my bag looking at all the familiar things. This was going to be like camp. I would be doing activities with the other girls there and learning how to control my anger. Most of the werewolf girls there didn't have packs or, like me, they struggled to control their "hormones" as someone so tactfully put, because clearly, we still like in a patriarchal society where women are crazy because of hormones.

"What is this supposed to do if I go home during the week?" I asked, hoping to get some answers out of my driver.

"The weekends are most important to a teenager. No parties, no boyfriends, no girlfriends, no mate, and no social life." He said and it started to reel in that I was giving up my weekends. I was giving up hiding in my room and possibly seeing that jackass, Jackson.

We drove for a while until finally we came to a large beige building with a huge fence around the place.

"Who decided beige?" I asked disgusted.

"You won't see it on the outside as much." He grumbled. I rolled my eyes as we pulled inside the gates. He hopped out of the truck and opened my door where he grabbed my arm and led me inside. We were met by an officer behind a set of bars, she unlocked the gate where the mall cop handed me off to another mall cop.

"Greyson Blackwood, my name is officer Jessica. I will be monitoring you, follow me." The new blonde mall cop said and I raised my eyebrows at her but followed her anyways down the corridor. The laminated floors made my shoes make a smacking noise as I walked.

"Change out of your uniform and change into this." She said handing me a bright orange uniform and I made a disgusted face at the colour and most of all the material. The scratchy, cheap material was for sure going to cause a rash in the near future.

"The fuck is this?" I asked her and she gave me a hard look, unlike the first mall cop, this one would challenge anything I said.

"A uniform. Put it on." She growled.

"This is bullshit." I said.

"Blackwood, you're a number in here. You're like all the rest." She informed as I began pushing down my school uniform as Jessica watched me.

"Doll, I will tell you right now that I am the most important person in here." I assured as I shoved my school skirt down. If she wanted to watch me change then she would get the full view of it.

"Yeah, yeah, you and all the other rogues." Jessica said while folding her arms and rolling her eyes as I pulled my uniform sweater over my head and dropped it on the floor.

"I'm not a rogue."

"No, but you look and act like one." She said while taking my school uniform and I frowned at her. How did I look and act like one? I haven't even met a rogue in my life, what were they supposed to look and act like? I heard that they were savages but that was it. I followed her and fixed the white long sleeve under my shirt while fluffing out my grey hair. I followed her through processing area and then we went to our 'dorms' as they called them.

It was a large room with a small kitchen, table, and chairs, couch with a tv. There were five doors on the sides of the walls. One was open and in it was a bed, toilet, and desk. I guess they weren't kidding around when they said it was pretty relaxed in here. I could get used to this for the weekends.

"You are dorm three. Ladies!" Jessica yelled and I winced at how loud she was right next to me. I moved away from her and plugged my ear and she gave me an annoyed look. Four girls emerged from the dorm room and I sighed. There was a reason I was friends with Hawk, who knows, maybe the girls here were different than the ones at the academy.

"Red dreads over there is Drew, small girl with white hair is Light, short hair is Harley and that over there is KC. Ladies, this is Greyson. Dinner is in half an hour." She said before walking away. I stood still with my bag and looked around.

"Saw your fight the other day. I'm Drew." The girl with red dreads said while holding out her hand and I was surprised that she wanted to shake my hand and I took it.

"Fight?" I asked.

"Against Sarah Cowell. Someone recorded it and put it on the internet. You almost killed the bitch." KC laughed while stepping forward and she moved to lounge in one of the chairs.

"You guys full timers?" I asked.

"Yep, I only got until the end of the year. Light will be here for a while. We heard you're only in on weekends. Blackwood, right? Your pack is pretty up there." Harley noted and I tried not to roll my eyes, I don't think many people like the eye rolling.

"Yea. Sarah Cowell did some crazy shit so, I got let off." I said putting my bags into my room. I didn't really want to go into detail about what went down, so, I tried to be as vague as possible.

"You're apart of D-three now. You gotta stick with us." Drew said and I looked up.

"I'm kind of a lone wolf in case you haven't noticed." I said while plastering a grin on my face and a couple of them snickered.

"You gotta be careful around here, Blackwood. It's not high school." KC said before they walked away leaving me alone. I began putting out some things for the weekend before heading out for dinner.

----

"Who is that?" I asked referring to the angry looking girl sitting at the table. The cafeteria reminded me of a high school one, everyone sat at the tables wearing the same uniform with the same grim faces. It was just extended high school.

"Marsha. She's the alpha around here. D-one, they don't like us and we don't like them." Drew explained as we filled our trays and I glanced back at her before turning my attention to my food.

"Can she not stare at me?" I grumbled quietly and Drew chuckled.

"Careful Blackwood, she plays for the same team." Drew smirked as we sat at a table. I sat down and began eating when a girl with brown hair came over and laid her hand beside me and I casted my gaze up to her and raised an eyebrow.

"Marsha wants a word." She said and of course...

"Marsha can kiss my ass. I'm not a dog." I said and everyone stopped. People looked around awkwardly as I continued eating.

Way to go, Grey. You've been here for about two hours.

"The new girl is crazy." Someone whispered and I held back a smile, probably not the best time to crack a smile.

"You don't disrespect, Marsha." The girl said clamping her hand down on my wrist. I froze and chewed slowly as I looked down at her hand. I then looked around trying to figure out who the fuck she thought she was.

She never removed her hand. Ballsy, I liked this place already. So, I stood up and swung as I did, catching her off-balance. Maybe I should be ballsy too. I grabbed the tray I was eating my food on and as the food fell off, I hit the girl in the back with it and she turned at me, growling angrily at what I did and I welcomed it while taking her down to the ground. 

"Oh, I cannot wait to see your teeth on the floor." I grinned happily as I punched her in the mouth area. I felt the feel of her teeth against my fist and almost like an electric current shot up my spine. I think it was better than an orgasm. I wanted the pain, I hoped it cut my skin just as much as I hoped she was bleeding.

"Blackwood!" Officer Jessica yelled running over and grabbing me. I looked at a smirking Marsha and grinned while glancing at the blood from the cut on my knuckles and I darted my tongue out and licked it while staring at her.

"You've never met a true psychopath." I assured.