Meeting her

Your POV
I dragged myself to the door,I was tired after that trip my (e/c) eyes drooped,I opened the door to see the bunny cop and....a fox.Boy did I hate foxes
                   Flashback
"Look at the little widdle bunny,what is he gunna cwy?" The fox bully said hitting you,"leave him alone!"Your best friend (b/f/n)~best friends name) as she/he bit into his head,"WHY YOU LITTLE!"He grabbed your friend tied her to a tree and said,"do you like fire?"Your best friend closed his/her (e/c) eyes while being burned by the flames."NOOOOO!"You screamed as they left laughing,while your friend died.Why now I'm alone.I will have my revenge.
                       End of flash back
You got out of your trance hearing a the girl bunny saying,"um are you OK"you look at her,"fine,now,why are you two here?"She looked at you annoyed,she then said,"Wel l hi I'm Judy hoops and that's Nick my buddy"I raised my eyebrowl at them,"well my names (Y/N) a tired (b/t) bunny who needs sleep"you said sarcastically."Ow well its nice meeting you"She said as they both walked away.

Judy's POV
There must some anger issues with him,but I've got to admit he is kinda cute.Wait what but we've just met!!??Ow well,"You like him don't you?"Nick said with a smirk,"No I don't!!!"He smiled and said,"ow quit the act carrots,I know you do"I began to blush,"Ya well don't mention it"I said going to my room.Leaving Nick to go home,well maybe I do like him,I smiled at the thought.

Sooo romantic

You: :p?