Fire station

Just to let you guys know I don't know the people who are firefighters so I'm just gonna put my OCS to stall time.

Your POV
You got up and pit on your red with(f/c) stripes firefighter suit on and headed outside,you stopped by to grab  lunch and some coffee.After you finished you headed to a fire station.You saw a snow leopard,that had a pink and blue fire fighter suit on a snow shoe hair with a green and red fire fighter suit on and a dingo with a orange and yellow suit on.The dingo came up to you and said,"hi I'm Ruby but my friends call me lollipop, the bunny over there is Tina but we call her cake,and the snow leopard is Mia but we call her cookie,how may I help you?"You smirked at there nicknames,you blinked your (e/c) eyes and said,"I'm (y/n),my friends call me (n/n),I'm here for a job"you say to the dingo,"OK your hired!!!"You blinked your eyes rapidly at her short answer,but then you smiled,OK you thought.

Cakes POV
Wow that bunny is cute,but I already have a boyfriend, but I know who would like him....JUDY.She is one of my closes friends,I will get Nick to help me hook them up yay.Im suck a sweet cake am I,^_^?

Time skip brought to you by derpy cookie the snow leopard~~~

Nicks POV
I was walking past the fire department when Carrot #2(that's what I call her)walked up to me and said,"I need your help",I looked at her and said,"what is it carrot 2?"I smirked as she blew a fuze,"I'm TiNa BuT I sAiD tO cAlL mE cAkE!!!Anyways I need you to help me get (y/n) and Judy together."I looked at her and smiled,"I thought you'de never asked,come I've got a plan".

Muuhahahahhahha,I leave you guys speachless,and um guys can you vote,if you want me to keep going vote or comment.I feel unseen.