Im back

Your POV
After a month in the hospital I was fine even though I was with a cast and in a weal chair being pushed but Cookie.

"So....I know it's not the time but you.Judy.Couple!?"She smirked,I blushed,"I don't know i-,"

"Y/n?!Ow y/n I'm so glad your ok!"Judy said hugging me tightly,I was in pain but if didn't want to let go,Cookie noticed and said,"Um Judy?Your hurting him,"Judy stopped and kissed you me on the cheek.

Cookie's eyebrows wiggled,"Judy you got it from here?"Cookie said,Judy nodded taking the wheel.

Judy POV
Imma take Y/n to his place and reveal my feeling to him.If he said yes it would be a delight!Of course we would have to take it step at a time.

I was snapped out of my trans by a certain (type of rabbit) Rabbit."Um we going?"he said,I noticed a hint of pink on his fur and giggled taking him to hi is home.

When we got there I opened his door and went inside with him,he said,"I'mma try and get up myself!"he said confident.

He only moved a inch them said,"Nope.Im too comfortable (Me everyday).Can you help me?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and help him to his bed."Um,Y-y/n? Can I t-tell you something?"

Y/n stare at me with his e/c eyes."Yes?"he said with a smile,"I--"