dont go

Y/n POV
I hopped down the streets happy as ever,i got to the fire station and at that moment he got there the alarm went off,he grabbed his suit and headed to the fire truck,the girls followed behind.

We zoomed through the streets to the location of the fire,it was a enormous house with flames from every end,but one."I'm going in!"I yelled speeding inside the building,i saw a baby cheetah,i grabbed it and made sure no got to it as I put the air mask on it,i brought the baby out and went for the mother.

2 minutes later.....

I had to check one last apartment door,i heard children on the other side,i bashed the door down and grabbed the three kids and put air masks on them.I raced them to the door but a huge piece of wood fell and blocked me,the only way out was the window.I opened it and clenched on to the building as it was going to blow in any second,i jumped out using my back to shield the children as I fell an the building exploded.

After that,black was all I saw for a while......

Judy POV
I saw Y/n being put inside a ambulance,i screamed Y/ns name as they drove him away.I sobbed,i decided to go see him,i raced to my car and quickly drive as fast as I could to the hospital.

I found his room and saw the doctor there,"what's wrong with him?"I asked worrily."Well....he's gone blind from multiple flashes of bright light and glass shattering his eyes,he must've hit the window jumping out.And he broke his left leg and right arm,he should be in here for a month or two"The doctor said leave,"thank you,"I walked over to y/ns sleeping body."Please don't leave me y/n"I whispered and I stayed there till I had to leave although it broke my heart.