Survivor - Aqua

Book Cover for aquavessence

Hope you like it :) - Pm me for any adjustments. 

Summary:

Harlyn Steele hasn't seen Bryson, her brother, for four years ever since they were sent to separate foster homes. Now 19 years old, Harlyn decides to travel to Malaysia to find Bryson. On arriving, she discovers that he recently moved to China. So she boards a plane headed for Beijing, China. Several hours into the flight the pilot has accidentally flown off course and is flying directly over a secret Chinese military base. The plane is suddenly attacked and shot down by the base patrol. They crash 200 miles from the base and Harlyn and one other passenger, Grayson Reyes, are the only survivors. The next day soldiers from the base arrive and incinerate the entire crash site. They take Harlyn and Grayson back to the base where they are told that they will never be rescued because the whole area is cloaked with new technology that the Chinese military has been working on for years. Harlyn and Grayson are then put into small prison cells and told that this is where they will spend the rest of their lives. Escape seems impossible. Will the world ever know what really happened to the Malaysian plane and all its passengers that mysteriously disappeared?

 Will the world ever know what really happened to the Malaysian plane and all its passengers that mysteriously disappeared?