King Jalek Clothing Design

King Jalek clothing design for an upcoming book of mine "Blood Is Gold"

A history Snippet: 

The First crowned head to rule Irath brought the city to ruins. The Second sacrificed everything, including those under her rule to building back up the kingdom. The third ruler banished those who fell to sickness, injury, or defiance to the barren lands of Reveige to die. To his disbelief, the banished fourteen survivors united and built up from the burning cliffs of the wastelands, a city of their own. This city became an experimental city of the King's; a slave city to observe from a distance. The ruler gave the people the title of I-14: Illegitimate Fourteen.

The Fourth, King Jalek, adopted son of the Third, at the age of 16, enforced strength in the Irath by introducing a drug called Styphoruim, that I-14 was forced to provide, to enhance their endurance and their lives lived. While those of Reveige despised the tyrannical ruler, the people of Irath adored him, as he delivered them from weakness. Ninety years later, King Jalek remained crowned, his health thriving due to his profusion of intake of the drug. While the city of Irath depends on the king and his unknown possession of the drug, thus implementing loyalty to the king, Irath is kept in the dark to the origins of the drug, with the knowledge that it is their second need to food. Thus, he reigns in solitude, furnished with all he desires of the drug, power and myriad women at his call. He nourishes his own, and abandons the remaining to burn in servitude.