Steppe Graphics - [Information]

Hey Everyone! I'm Zanni! Welcome to Steppe Graphics!

Here I hope to fill out any questions you may have for me about the covers and any basic information. Hope to hear from you soon! 

So, to begin with! :) Due to the growing popularity of my graphics and high demand for book covers, I have been advised to start charging for my work to help me manage the workload. So, from the 10th of June onwards, I will be charging for graphics. Thanks for understanding :)

-----

If you have a detailed specific request for instance: Portrait Edits, Logos, Flyers, Adds, etc, You ARE welcome to request in the next chapter.

Both Noncommercial and Commercial commissions are available:

For the Non-commercial commissions, you will be able to use your cover for private uses (Wattpad). You will not be able to use this cover for publishing. This set includes: Book cover, Book CoverJacket (if you want it) and display.

Depending on the graphic ordered, the non-commercial book covers cost will vary between $10 US — $20 US. (Discounts for multiple graphics: E.g. Trilogies)

Example: Typography/heavily manipulated covers will be more expensive, whereas simple/minimalistic covers will be cheaper. It all comes down to how much time I will have to put into the covers.

-------

For the commercial book cover commissions, I will be buying each image/font/stocks etc, and you will, therefore, be able to use that book cover commercially for your published book :)

The base price for these book covers is $220 US. Any image/font/stocks I buy will be added onto that price. Of course, the number of stocks bought will be discussed together.

-----

For both Commissions, you have unlimited adjustment requests for the first 5 days of delivery. If you are not happy with your first cover, I am willing to remake 2 extra times, both no additional price.

 If you are not happy with your first cover, I am willing to remake 2 extra times, both no additional price

Specials:

Occasionally Non-commercial premade's will be put up, with set prices between $5-8 depending on the amount of time put into the cover. 

Occasional Special Deals will also be put up in chapters, some for free covers/3 day-free graphics, so look out for those.

Requesting & Payments: 

The payments will be accepted through PayPal. Further information and any questions about this can be answered in Pm or Email.

-----

For Non-Commercial, if you wish to Request, either pm or comment on the next chapter of the book entitled: 'Requests' where you will find a fairly simple form for you to fill out about your cover. :) Password is required! (Found below) I would appreciate it if the form is filled out in one comment. Any extra information and questions I have for you, or you for me, please PM me. I am fairly easy going with covers, so if you have a new idea, don't be afraid to request it and I'll give you my best shot. :) When your cover has been finalised, I will post your cover in a new chapter, dedicating the chapter to you.

To request Commercial Graphics please email or pm me. Since I cannot put emails in this chapter, you can find it at the steppe graphics website in the external link under "Contact"

 Since I cannot put emails in this chapter, you can find it at the steppe graphics website in the external link under "Contact"

Extras:

 Software programs/apps I use in editing:

[Most commonly I will use Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and few other small editing software for colouring touch-ups, such as Pixlr, and Iphoto.

-----

Reason for the book title 'Steppe Graphics'?

Well, if you happened to have read my incredibly boring profile, you would know I live in Mongolia, though originally from Australia. Expanding on that, I live in rural Mongolia. If you don't know where Mongolia is; in between Russia (that big country at the top of the globe) and China (The middle one). Well, that is where I live! Right smack bang in the middle of nowhere, living on the Mongolian Steppes, where I draw all of my inspiration for your covers from!

-----

Password: Sherbert Lemmon

That should be it! Any further questions, please PM me or comment on this chapter. Hope to hear from you soon! ;D 

Thanks for understanding and for all the positive support I've been getting :)

Steppe Graphics Website:  http://po3aha.wixsite.com/steppegraphics  (External Link)