Then Eyes Meet ✔

A grand function is shown...everywhere their are lights and happiness..
Its a sangeet (a pre marriage function) ceremony of famous artist.. Om Khanna with his childhood sweetheart ..
Both are greeting the guests suddenly lights go off..

..........

Other hand...a black Audi cones to halt with many other cars and bikes protecting it as if he was a great personality...

A young man comes out of it...
media were also present their and seeing such a personality ,who would not want to have it on their top news ? Yup everyone wanted some..every media persons turns their cameras towards it..

.....

A girls back is shown...she is swaying her waist lightly a smothering music is played...the lights spot lights are on her..and every man in the party are eyeing her...

......

Their the person gets down and his bodyguards protects him from media person...he comes out of the car and enters into the hall which is media free (hehe! I mean no media persons allowed their )

And when he enters at the same time the girl was was dancing her face is revealed..
She dances graciously and at last she ends her performance with a cute smile..

Suddenly the girl is hugged by the bride and her other friends praising for her performance...
And one guy comes forward he's om!

Om: That was the most adorable performance behna(sister) and why not after all your my only sister right Anika !

Yes,the girl is Anika

Anika:yup bhai (brother)

Anika considers Om as her brother and so does Om...
Om always carved for a sister which he got in Anika !he met Anika 2yrs ago..when she had none to Live for..
At that time she met him and since then they are un-seperatable !

They both hug each other...

Just then they hear a voice
"That was an amazing performance Young lady ",said the voice...

Anika who was facing her back was first startles to hear the voice but later calming herself she turned and their stood her worst nightmare
Whom she never wanted to ever see or come across ever and here he was standing right in front of her with his hands in his pocket !

Yes,he was her nightmare he was her worst dream he was

SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI !

......

#Regards