13.I m your baba and your my jaan ✔️

•••••••••

Pain was all he was going through right now.. And then he remembered when he called the doc..

•••••Flash back •••••

Doc: Mr Oberoi I think you don't love your wife or your child that is why you are not taking care of them..

I had last time also clearly stated that Mrs Oberoi needs complete rest in this stage and on top of that she's too week..
I even asked to abort it..

But she said she loves her child too much that even she's ready to die giving birth to it..

I can understand the emotions of a mother but at least it's your responsibility to care of them right? Any way here are few vitamin and calcium tablets and few tonics to increase her WBC(white blood corpuscles) and RBC (red blood corpuscles ) ..

I hope when NExT time I come for any check up she ll gain much good health..

Any way for now for about next 24hr's she ll be sleeping and may get up in between just feed her light food but healthy one..

Will take your leaving now.... "

•••••Flash back ends •••••

And that is when he came to know that Anika never aborted their child..

Now he came to know that by forcing her how wrong did he do..

But not any more I ll immediately apologize to her and ask for forgiveness

I m ready to do any thing for that and I ll surely gain your trust back at any cost...

And what was more best of all the things as the love for the baby.. And the fact that she never aborted it..

He had tears in his eyes slowly he moved up his hands to touch her tummy..

"baby.. It's your baba my jaan..I hope your are fine their my jaan...i know you ll be after all your mother is protecting you right? And I know she ll not let any one hurt you..

You know na baby your baba loves you a lot..

And today I promise you my jaan that I ll protect you... Posses you as my precious POSSESSION

And also promise you that I ll from now only ll give happiness to your mom..
Love you baby... Your baba loves you jaan now challo sleepy sleepy time.. "

Having his sweet time with with his jaan Shivaay left after caring Anikas hair and kissing her forehead and tummy towards balcony...

•••••••••••••

And the story starts... Flash back...

As many have voted for boss -emplyee and collage one I ll collaborate both and make a flash back for you

Now say me
You want me to complete the flash back slowly
Or within 2-5 episodes??

•••••••••••

Only few guessed it right that Anika lied about abortion... Congo to those
Share your view guys

Regards ❤