4.Faceoff ✔

Anika was shocked in fact shocked was a small word for her and why not the worst part of her life was standing right in front of her and she could not even get back to her sences as she was still to iract to react to this situation...

And their shivvay was standing their with a smirk a crocked smirk...

Soon aniks came out of her land..and then once looked at her strength her bhai Om..
Who was busy with a guest...
And her confidence was back..!
Right from 0 to 100%
She was in form now..

Anika in a very polite way just joined her hands and said a polite hello

Anika : " Namaste "

Shivaay : glad to know my innocent babyis still so innocent bit I guess u don't remember how we both used to greet each other?
U want me to show u ?

Anika was again shocked ! But composed she self !

Anika: time changes everything Mr Oberoi
And yeah don't miss understand me to be same innocent as before..
And even before she could continue she was hugged in fact squessed by someone in a tight hug !!!!

And for sure Shivvays state was sight watching...which was also noticed by Anika!
And for sure she first time enjoyed this state and taught to teach him a lesson !!!

She too hugged the person tight I mean too tight...and also kissed her cheeps !
I meant oeacked her cheeks but it was looking as if kissed his cheeks !

And anika was soon dragged by the person towards the dance floor
Leaving a fuming shivaay !

.....

Now what ll shivvay do,?
N ll Anika pay a lot more for her this???.

150+ corrals to unlock next chapter...