6.Anika kidnapped ✔

Om- Anika vo wala gift kaha hai ?(Anika where's the gift yar)

Anika-uff bhai plz take a chill pill..delivery boy ka call aya tha vo ata hi hoga (uff bro plz take a chill pill delivery boy had called he might be reaching )
...
Om-thank you so much behna(sister)

Anika-Abb behen KO thank you bologe?
(Now ll you thank your sister )

OM and Anika hugged each other just then they felt themselves to be taken into another hug guess by whom?
Its our RUDRA!

But somewhere their was someone who was burning with jealousy and his main focus was on anikas  waist  and rudras hand that rested on her waist..

And I hope you guys guessed by now who's that ?
Well that's our very famous SSO!

Shivaay Singh Oberoi !

Just then Anika gets a call

Anika-lo bhai (bro)your gift is here..I ll just get it...!

Om -oky giving a kiss on her for forehead he walked last her !

.....

Anika-han g delivery boyji app tho late hogaysi ..chadoo isse hall ke becho bech rakhiyo samje (Han so deliver boy your late?Leave it you keep this gift box exactly at the center of the hall got it ?)

Instructing the delivery boy she was about to move when someone from behind hit her head hard !

And Anika fell down result , her head to bleed

Unknown person -utta isse mall achi hai maza ayega !
(Puck her up...she's a hot chick...it ll be fun )

So kya huva ?kase huva ?
For all that stay tuned ! 

NNew story is here already updated 5chapters.. Story was first posted on tellyupdates 2yrs back.. And it's back on public demand..
Do give a look..

It's SHIVIKA based!!