9.Her Fate ✔️

It was a blisfull morning for shivaay but a morning after a dreadful nightmare for anika..
And why not she was after all raped by her own husband who forcefully married her..

In our society if a husband forces his wife for physical relation its not called rape but a right !
But is it actually correct ? No it is jot..any man thou a husband ,forcing s girl for intimacy n forcing her z rape only !! Cha, but ll society as accept it? Support her ?
Let's see

Shivaay woke up..and looked at his left side to see the bed empty...he woke up with a jerk..but immediately herd click sound !!
And saw anika coming out wearing a red Saree with wet hair...

Anuka had not noticed him yet, and having no smile no charm that every married girl carries on her face the very next day of her marriage was missing from her face !
But was it noticed by shivaay ?

She walks towards the mirror and wore a neck piece and mangalsutra and other accessories and by the time she was ready..she found herself in her forced husband's arms

removing all her jewels leaving her mangalsutra and also removing her anchal of Saree .. He looks at her face, I know anika u don’t love me. but I love u so much. hereafter u also try to love me. this is u r fate hereafter I am only u r everything. U try to get use of it...u try to love me...oky!

But anika keeps num...

I m taking to you anika !
He states ...talk to me..
She nodes her head...

he start to remove her dress one by one.  She felt numb helpless she can’t stop him if she stop him ll he accept it....?no. no use of it. hereafter she is his wife, she need to fulfill her duties as a wife. He make her laydown in bed. he come top of her and start to kiss her whole body. She clutch bedsheet tight closing her eyes hating his touch. Her breath stopped when he kiss her private parts. Tears flow in her closed eyes. she always afraid of him...thou she shows she's brave but she's not..n after how he married her all her braveness was waste now!!!"

Shivaay: anika don’t get shy jaan..i am u r husband baby.

she didn’t talk to him.

Shivaay: anika I am talking to u in angry tone.

She just nods her head. He patted her cheeks

Shivaay:why do u get afraid of me ? I told u na I ll never hurt u.

he again start to kiss her body, he position himself on her he slowly kiss her lip and say it will hurt little but don’t worry. Soon u will use of it. u will enjoy it. he kiss her lips and enter inside of her, her virginity shattered once again..and once again she could do nothing to save it...

Anika clutch bedsheet tighty due to pain she don’t want to touch him in any cost.

He stop himself sometime after sometime

Anika  open her eyes look shivaay who is sleeping on her chest after making love to her. she slowly push him aside from her body. She feel some pain in her lower parts , she take her clothes and went to washroom.

Inside of washroom, she start to cry thinking about Her Fate . She turn on shower try to remove his touches from her body. After taking long shower she change her dress and comes and lay beside him...

Thinking that's now this was her fate !!!

********

Want next update ?
Sometimes I get confused with you all.. You want updates but not ready to. Hit star.. And share your views..