Whats going on!

I will continue writing because of a threat I got. (Don't take my bow!) So... Enjoy ig.

As I grab my glasses from my nightstand and try to put them on my face, rushing to see who's in my room, they start walking forward.

"Hey" the tall one says, just as I have my glasses on properly. I recognize it's Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins.

I freak out a bit, and I grab my pillow and scream into it for at least a good 5 minutes.

I raise my head and weakly, fix my glasses and hair, and say "your my idols. And your in my room." They smile. "And I sleep in my underwear. Get out please. Then come back in once I open the door"

Jared says "sorry" and leaves, with Jensen behind him, both blushing but Misha stays and says "Go ahead. I won't look" and turns around. Luckily, Jared comes in and drags him out telling him"Girls need privacy, let's go Misha".

Once they're out, I grab some black jeans, and my favorite AKF shirt, and put my combat boots on.

It's a Saturday, so no school. I open the door and see Jared lecturing Misha, as Jensen laughs at him in the hallway. They notice me and turn in my direction.

"So, how did you get into my room?" I ask. Jared, being the sweet puppy he is, says "oh, your mom let us in. Your best friend set this up. She said something about you dying to meet us and wouldn't stop staring at Jensen." While Misha said something more.... Misha like.

"Well, first we went to the bank, and stole all the cash, then we bought some really awesome spy gear stuff. Then we stalked you, and found out where you lived. Then we broke in with our awesome spy gear, and we snuck in, we entered your room at midnight and then-"

Jared interrupts Misha. "Misha. That's not what happened. Shut up"

"Aww. That's was a pretty good story. I was hoping to hear the rest of that" Jensen says.

"So... I'm kinda hungry. You guys wanna eat?" I ask, thinking about what I might eat for breakfast.

"Sure." They say at the same time.

I head to the kitchen, and ask "what do you guys want. We ordered pizza yesterday. We could heat some up, or cereal. Some eggs? Toast? I personally don't like orange juice, but we do have some if you want some." They stay quiet for a moment.

"WAFFLES!" Misha screams.

"Sounds good" I say, opening the cupboard to get out the batter. "Strawberry, blueberry, apple, or regular"

"Um. Strawberry" Jensen says.

I get out the strawberries and some milk and eggs. I start mixing all the ingredients and get out the waffle iron. Once I got the strawberries chopped up, I added them to the mix.

"It'll be ready in a few minutes. Help set up the plates?" I say. I pour the batter into the waffle iron and close it. After a few minutes, they're ready and I serve the waffles.

"Here you are, and I'll get the syrup and butter right now" I say, handing them the plate with waffles.

We eat the waffles and place the dishes in the sink.

"Now. What are we gonna do?" I ask. "I was planning on walking Spooky, my dog. So we can go to the park. Or you can help me with my homework." I say.

We walk Spooky. J grab her leash and attach it to her harness. "Let's go" I say, walking out the door. I'm halfway down the driveway when I stop.

"I need to lock the door!" I run back, getting my key out and lock the door. "Ok. Now we can go."

We walk Spooky around the block and then head to the park. I told them that I had a friend that lived near so we were going to visit her and ask if she wanted to tag along.

"Alright. She lives here." I say

I knock on the door and she answers, in some fuzzy slippers and her jammies.

"Hey, Gloria. Wanna go for a walk to the park? I have Spooky. Oh, and these guys too" I say pointing at Jared, Jensen and Misha. She immediately stops, mid yawn and looks, wide eyed at them.

"O.M.G! It's your favorite actors! Sure. I'll go. Let me change first." She says. She invited us in and we entered. She goes to her room to change and comes out five minutes later.

"Ok. Let's go"

"Noice" I say.

We head out and go to the park again. "So. Wheres the fam?" I ask, realizing they aren't here. "Um. Home. Told them I'd be back soon." Jared says. "Danneel and the kids are home too." Jensen soon says. "Victoria stayed home too. We all told them we would be back soon" Misha says last. "Oh. Well. Can you autograph my arm. Or face. Or anything. Please. And selfies. We need lots of those. Thanks" I say, smiling innocently back to them. "Calm down Daisy. Jeez" Gloria says nudging​ me with her elbow.

"Not as misbehaved as you thought though, right." I say.

"Ok. True, I thought you would like, die. Total meltdown, screaming, and a that" she replies.

"But I didn't. Are you proud?"

"Yes"

"Arigato*"

Jared chuckles.

"As you might have noticed, I idolize you all. Posters. Drawings. Merch. And others too. Superwholock." I say. "So my bestie here," I nudge Gloria, "is proud that I'm not melting down at the sight of you in real life and not a scream or paper"

"Well that's great" Jensen says

"Jensen, you are shy. That's adorable" I say

Jensen smiles, and looks at the ground.

We arrive at the park, and not many people are there. I unattach the leash and let Spooky wander. She runs around happily, as I sit down on a bench.

"So. Let's discuss Supernatural" I say. "I can hear you rolling your eyes Gloria" I say, pointing at her. "She smiles.

"Bitch"

"Jerk"

I smile "this is why your my best friend" I say.

"Now. You three. I have lots of questions for you." I turn to them and start asking questions.

* Arigato: Japanese for thank you. Shorter version but whatever