Chapter 1

Kai's POV

Me and the boys were sitting in the back row of the classroom waiting for the teacher to arrive. When she finally comes in, she says some random stuff and i almost fall asleep until she says "we have new students". At this, we were now paying our full undivided attention.

"They'll be here in a few minutes. They're currently running a bit late." As if on cue, the door opened and i was blinded by the light that seemed to be a human. But i think there was something wrong because no human being can be that perfect. He had milky white skin, and brown hair. He wore the simplest outfit- a blue flannel shirt, white jeans, and gray high tops. But it looked so good on him. Like you don't understand.

Kris's POV

When the door opened, I felt time stop. His model figure was complimented by his outfit- which might I say- was amazing. He wore a black sweater over a white collar shirt and light jeans. Which also complimented his blonde hair. The dark bags around his eyes only made him sexier.

But how can a sexy, panda-looking guy make me feel this way? I've been with like every girl and the occasional guy. But I throw them away right after a good fuck. Because that's all they're good for. But this one was different. I just knew.

Sehun's POV

When I looked up, I saw an angel. His honey brown hair looked so fluffy. He wore a gray varsity jacket with a white shirt under, and dark jeans. His pearly white skin and doe-like eyes were a blessing for man-kind. He looked too good to be true.

I suddenly cursed aloud. But it seemed as though no one heard me because they were focused on the new kids. Though that angel is not a kid. DAMN!!

Chanyeol's POV

That is totally hot! I don't know this kid but i already want him. He had a short mullet which was black and red, a white shirt under a white and red button-up shirt with only one button buttoned, and faded jeans. He wore eyeliner which made him look even more beautiful. His hazel eyes were looking at his thin, feminine hands. And I started imagining what I probably shouldn't. C'mon Chanyeol!!! FOCUS!!! Don't let this hot, newb screw with you. Though i wouldn't mind............. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!

Chen's POV

Is this what heaven looks like? His light brown hair looked so good with his skin. He wore a plain, white shirt along with black skinny jeans which were.... in simple words..... illegal. His guns were showing and i just wanted to feel his strong grip...... WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Did his friend really just pull up his shirt?!?! Did you see those abs?!?! They are no joke!!!

Shit!! I need to go. So, tell me your name so i can leave!!!!

Lay's POV

Who is that? He looks good..... that blonde hair and outfit should really not be allowed in school. It could cause people heart problems. I check out his body and DAMN!!! His white skin just glows under the sun shining through the windows. Is it hot in here or is it just me???

Third Person's POV

"Please introduce yourselves.", Ms. Kim ordered as she turned to the new students.

"Hey! Zitao's the name but you can call me Tao." Even his name is sexy, Kris thought.

"Fear not! Byun Baekhyun is here!" I like bacon, Chanyeol thought.

"Whazzup? Name's Luhan!" His voice also sounds like an angel, Sehun noticed.

"Hello! I'm Junmyeon but you can call me Suho!" Well-mannered too, Lay realized.

"What's good? I'm Minseok!" Imma show you what's good when we're in the janitor's closet getting it on, Chen mentally warned.

"Nice to meet you all! I'm Kyungsoo." Honey sweet voice, Kai awed.

The six kingkas looked at each other and said one word

"Shit."