Chapter 3

Sehun's POV

Does that bun guy really think he can just have my Luhan?? It doesn't work that wa-

I suddenly hear screams and a strong force pulling me back. I quickly turn around to see that Luhan has tears decorating his flawless face. He continues screaming and trying to escape my grasp. I then notice he was having a panic attack. I need to calm him down but I can't risk the chance of someone seeing me become soft. I have to keep my title as 'Ice Prince'.

So I quickly bring him into an empty classroom and lock the door. I pull him into my arms to calm him down, and I think it helped a little. His sobs aren't as loud as they were before. He stopped rocking back and forth and just loosely circled his arms around my waist, as I had my arms around his shoulders. I gently stroke his hair and start singing Beautiful by Exo. I softly whisper the lyrics into his ear as I begin to sway us.

Luhan's POV

As I feel a strong warmth come onto my body, I hear a deep, soothing voice whisper the lyrics to a song. But not just any song. I recognized it right away. How could I not?? Beautiful by Exo.

In between your soft hair,
Your eyes shine on me,
Like starlight.
You came to me at the end of a hard day,
The prayers of a small boy reached out to you.
Without color, scent, or sound,
You came into my heart,
Like the color of the street after the rain,
You resemble that freshness, my goddess.

I sat silently listening to him sing. His voice so pure. He whispered the words into my ear, his breath tickling my neck. The words sounded so sincere.

A flower rises in the sky,
Spring blossoms on the ground.
You can't stop it,
It's been decided since the start.
My heart is pulled to you, love.
The moment your breath touches me,
Your scent colors me in.

I start to silent cry again, but for a completely different reason. His words were almost too beautiful for this world. The tears roll down my cheeks as I sit there listening to him. His grip on me so tight, yet gentle, all the same. The way he soothed my hair while singing, filled me with an unknown feeling. I felt complete, safe, and....... Happy.

Beautiful, beautiful,
Open the door to heaven.
My eyes are drenched with joy,
Even forgetting time for a bit,
I'm dreaming a dream of you forever.

All of your words become wind,
And spin around me.
Your tickling whispers tear up everything,
Like a whirlwind.
My heart can't settle down.
When my name touched your lips,
I used to be meaningless and now I'm special.

The sky is the color of the ocean,
A golden light enters.
Look, you don't know when love will come,
It quietly spreads- Even if you're
A different color, I'm being colored into your world.

Beautiful, beautiful
Your body resembles a flower petal.
I worry that you might break,
So I can't even hug you all I want.
My dazzling love.

Beautiful, beautiful
Your voice is a melody.
Following the deep light,
More than any song in any legend,
You're brighter.

Beautiful, beautiful
Open the door to heaven.
My eyes are drenched with joy,
Even forgetting time for a bit.
I'm dreaming a dream of you forever.

He pulled away to see my face. Still in the hug, he wiped the reminisce of the tears on my cheeks. He looked at my eyes and I don't know how long we were staring at each other, but his eyes were so perfect. The shade of brown was so deep, I got so lost in it.

I didn't notice he was inching closer until he broke the intense eye contact to look at something below my eyes. On the lower part of my face. He licked his lips and his hands moved to under my shirt and began to make gentle circles on my bare skin.  It felt so soft and loving, so what happened next was totally unexpected.