Chapter 2

Please go back and re-read. I changed a little bit because I couldn't figure out how to continue the story. Also, I want to point out that the story will be centered around Hunhan because that's my favorite ship in Exo and because I can't put all the ships into the story and keep it interesting. It would also be really confusing. And there will be some angst, cutting and suicidal stuff mentioned, so if you don't feel comfortable reading it then I advise you stop reading. Otherwise, enjoy. Thank you.

Flower Boyzz POV
~At Lunch~

The new students went to meet up at the library. Why the library?? Because they don't like being around so many people and like Junmyeon says "More people, more problems".

Luhan and Minseok were talking when Baekhyun came in, clearly pissed about something.

"Baekkie, what happened??", Asked Minseok.

"Some giant bumped my elbow during class while I was fixing my eyeliner. I had to redo it and when the bell rang, I wasn't done. Now... Let me fix it.", Replied Baekhyun while taking out his make-up bag.

Luhan and Minseok just looked at each other and shook their heads. Soon Junmyeon, Zitao, and Kyungsoo walked into the library.

"Hey, what's happening??"

"Nothing much. And umm Eomma..... Can you buy me lunch pwease??", Luhan asked Junmyeon while making puppy-eyes. Soon enough the others joined him in doing so. Junmyeon guessed they forgot their wallets because they all woke up late.

Junmyeon, who struggled to keep a straight face, sighed and nodded. He saw how their faces lit up and did a little victory dance in their seats. He smiled as he shook his head because, as every parent, he loved seeing his children happy.

Luhan's POV

As I ate the chicken nuggets Mama Money bought me, I felt a heavy stare on me. I turned around to see the poker-faced guy who sits next to me in history staring at me. There was something off about the way he looked at me. It was like he was desperate. I turned back around to my friends and quietly said "Guys, that guy is staring me. Make him stop."

Minseok, who was sitting next to me, looked at him and said, "I got you". He looked at him and snapped his fingers to get the guy's attention. The guy looked at him and Minseok took that as his cue to say something.

"Hey! Stop staring at my boyfriend like he's a piece of meat!! Get your own man!!", He exclaimed as he took a seat on my lap and gently caressed my cheek. I leaned into his touch and he smiled pressing a kiss on my cheek. I pressed a kiss on his cheek, and he smiled leaning in to kiss my lips. He gently kissed them. And I started to kiss back.

This was a normal thing for us. We used to be the center of attention at our old school. And since we don't like attention, it caused us to act like couples often. Me and Minseok agreed to do it together since we were close.

As I tilted my head to deepen the kiss, I felt a weight taken off of me and a loss of warmth. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see the guy who was staring at me, standing in front of me.

He shoved Minseok to the side and looked at me. His eyes held a certain blaze in them that made my breath hitch and look away. He took hold of my wrist and dragged me out of the library.

His long strides were too much for me to keep up with, as I had short legs.

Thump thump thump

This feels like déjà vu.

He takes my wrist and pulls me into an empty alleyway. I get pulled pack into reality as he slams me against the wall. I scream in pain as the back of my head hits the wall. I feel blood streaming down the back of my neck. He grabs my belt and starts undoing it. As I try to push him off, he grabs my hands and holds them above my head. I try to escape his grasp but he's too strong. Tears stream down my face, knowing what was going to happen. He lets my pants fall along with my boxers and turns me to face the wall. As I continue to cry, he slams into me and all I remember from then on is pain.

The guy continues to lead me somewhere and I start breathing heavily, remembering my previous attack. Suddenly, I can't hear anything and I begin screaming.