Chapter 5- Beast Boy

Beast Boy's POV

   Raven grew a wide smile on her face as I finished my joke. She had actually laughed- for the first time at my jokes. It was an amazing feeling. As she laughed, pure joy filled me up. It was a feeling that was completely enjoyable. 

   "I-"  Raven paused, as if trying to find the right words to say. I anxiously leaned forward to hear her explanation. "I really like you, BB.. I mean... I might love you." That was exactly what I have been waiting for. Her to say she loved me. 

   "I love you, too, Rae." I responded, as her face lit up. She loved me. I loved her. It was only a matter of time till she became mine. 

   "I love you more." Raven continued, making my heart beat faster. Then, she leaned in to kiss, me, and I accepted it, and gave her a kiss. The kiss held up for awhile, with every second we fell more in love. 

   I woke up in a start, trying to remember where I was. Then, after about a minute, it hit me. I was at Slade's little hide out. "Slade." I yelled in fury. 

   But he wasn't there. On a huge screen, my friends showed. They were in my room. Looking at my papers, and my poem. Raven caught my eye's attention first, as she gripped on tightly to the poem. She looked shaken, so confused, the opposite of my dream. What have I done? If i ever see her again, she'd hate me. I had ruined our friendship.

  Starfire observed the paper, and quickly stated. "Beastboy must have the 'likings' for you, friend Raven." Then, Star's face dropped immediately. "I wish that friend BB never left." 

   "We all do, Star. This oisn't like him to just pick up and leave us." Cyborg added on, making me hurt even more. I missed him. I missed her. I missed Star, and even boy wonder.

   Raven put her head in her hands, and shook her head constantly. "You okay, Raven?" Robin asked Rae. Ever since the Trigon prophecy incident, Robin had been a little more protective of Raven, just in case he ever came back. 

      Rae shook her head, which made my heart burn even more. "He did it. He ran away because of me. It's all my fault." Then, very slightly, she shed a tear, which made me lose it. The screen stopped, as Slade walked in. 

       "YOU DID THIS !" I angrily yelled at him. I finally got the strength to pull through the ropes I was tied in. I turned into a gorilla, and went to smash him in, but Slade was too fast. In a swift, he ducked, and slided behind me, where he stabbed me with this kind of venom. 

        My knees buckled in, as the poison made it's way up my veins. I was turned into my normal self,  just as I curled up in a ball. The pain was unbearable. My toes twitched, and my head ached. All the muscals in my body felt strained.

          "Good night, dear boy." Slade said, just before everything went black. I managed to spit out a quick little sentance. I love you, Raven.

Hey guya! Long time no update! B4 you freak out, beastboy is NOT dead. :3 I hope you liked it. xD