Chapter 11- Beastboy

By the time I managed to get out of the view of the hide out, and was able to be turned out of the spider form, I had nearly been stepped on three times. I continued up the road till I reached the city. 

A turned human again, and nearly scared a women who was about to step over me when I was in spider form. "Ew! It's you!" 

I jerked around to see if the girl was talking to me, and, sadly, she was. I looked at her with confusion. 
"Just stay away from Alexandra would you?! Your such of a green freak!" 

I narrowed my eyes at her as she walked away. Oh! Her. One of Terra's.... 'new friends'. I sighed in defeat, and slumped to the ground. I remembered it like it was yesterday. 

The way she hugged me and said such things. Your the best friend I ever had.

It was hard to believe that she has said such things to me. I regretted the one night I found out about her being with Slade. I cringed realizing I was the reason she ever went bad. All because of one sentence. Slade's right about you. You don't have any friends.

The way her faced turned when I said that made me sick. I had created the monster within her that night. But Terra isn't my love interest anymore. Raven is. Truthfully, I bitterly regret ever losing her as a friend.  

I gained my speed , keeping in mind at this very moment my friends, my Raven, was hanging out with an imposter. Someone they thought was ME! 

I growled, and raced over to the boardwalk. I couldsee in clear view our tower. I turned into a fish and swam threw it, determined to reach the other side. A smile grew on my face, as I reached it. Then I heard it. A deflated scream from a voice that sounded like Raven's. I turned into a bird and flew through the glass in her room. 

But she wasn't there. I ran into my room,as a cheetah to see my clone holding an injured Raven. I growled, and leaped full speed on... me?No, not me. A clone. 

The clone dropped Raven, and let outa screech before turning into a lion, and charging right back out at me. I turned human again, just as the rest of the team came running in. 

"Two friend beastboys? Which one is the real one?" I heard Starfire ask, as the other me turned into normal form. 

"We can't attack them, though. We might hurt the real one." Cyborg complained. I opened my mouth to say something.

"I'm the real Beastboy! He's a clone!" I said in unison with my clone. I growled at him, and he did the same back, but the team just stood there, unsure who is who. 

xD Gosh,. This is a fine twist.