Chapter 14- Raven

“Raven!”

I smiled faintly, holding my chest, taking in deep breaths. “Beast Boy.” I breathed, running towards the real one.

The clone stared, as Beast Boy wrapped his arms around me, and I put my head on his shoulder.

“Friend Raven, you’re are alive!” I heard Star Fire call out, clapping like crazy.

“Of course I am.” I said, pulling away from Beast Boy. Meeting eye to eye with Cyborg, I saw him confused. For such of a smart robot he should have realized what was going on.

“Y-you’re smiling.” He said faintly, I nodded, leaning against Beast Boy.

“Of course I am. I’m alive aren’t I?” I laughed, totally not even realizing how girly I sounded.

“Raven!” Robin shouted at me, roping down the clone who pushed past me, and tried to trip me, but Beast Boy caught me.

I muttered a spell which made the clone stop frozen, and fall to the floor.

“Way to go, Raven!” I turned around to see Beast Boy chanting me on. Blushing, I almost forgot that this was the first time we saw each other since he left. “Oh… Hey, Rae…”

“Hi, Garfield.” I smiled, brushing my hand against his face lightly. I don’t know why I felt like this, but I felt happy.

Really happy.

“So… Raven.” He said, turning around to see the clone’s eyes following us. He kicked the clone, then walked over to me. He got on one knee, and I gasped. “Raven… will you….”

I smiled, and was ready to chant ‘yes’, but he went on. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes.” I smiled, watching as my cape turned lighter and lighter till it was white.

The only time that it turned white was when I was cleansed, or… when I found my soul mate. And trust me, I didn’t get cleansed any time recently.

“One last thing, Raven.” He said, blushing slightly, grabbing my hands. “I love you.”

…. And I think I loved him, too.

-----

That was short. Like always, but I didn’t know what to put, because I hadn’t worked on this book for 4 months.

So- should I post a sequel?

It’ll be about the team’s reaction to their new relationship, Terra comes back, with a scary secret that could haunt their relationship forever.

Plus- what happens to the clone??... And Slade?

(:  Tell me what I should do, thx. (: