Chapter 13- Beastboy

I held back my tears as I sneaked a quick look at Raven. Starfire frowned, and whispered something to Robin. He answered back. "I don't know, Star." 

"If only Friend Raven was responsive- she could tell us who was who, right friend Robin?" She asked him, a little louder. 

"Yo, guys. I have an idea. Remember that lovey-dovey note B wrote for Rae? Well, I think only the real one would know about that." Cybrog said, putting in his thoughts. 

Blush rose to my cheeks, remembering that they had seen my poem, also. "I agree." 

I looked over at my clone. How in the hell could HE agree if he does't even know what it is?! "Your a bunch of baloney! You don't even know what it is." 

"She pretends she's content -And yet she always seems to hide-She acts calm and collected-But she's hurting like crazy on the inside.-She can't show when she's angry, she can't show wh-" 

I glared over at the clone. He did it. He recited it.  

"I believe we have our Friend Beast Boy back." Star said, but then got a chill, or something, because she stopped and shivered. She knocked it off, and walked over to the imposter.

"Get away from him, Star! He isn't no good. He might make a clone of you!" I spit out, but Robin shot me a glare. 

"Get rid of h-" There it was again. Robin stopped, and fell to his knees and started coughing. I ran over to him, and helped him up. 

"You ok, Robin?" I asked, squeaking. 

Robin pulled his arm away from me, and spat in my face. "I would be if you let go." 

"Still, take him away, we don't want to get him mixed up again." Robin said, ordering Cyborg to shot him with his laser arm. 

Just as he was about to shot me, he stopped. All of us did. A purple light glowed around Raven's body. "STOP" She yelled. 

If it was her, she was so close to me. She knew it was me. She had to of. 

And finally, 

I saw her again. 

Sorry it took so long to update. :c But I hope you liked it. :) Check out my Co-Written story at @Nightmare_Kidnapper_'s page.  It's called "Love Is The Key //BBRAE//"  :) (I dedicted the page to her, so you can find it by hitting her icon and look at her works. c: xx)