Chapter 7- Beastboy

"Garfield?"

I flinched a little, at the sound of the woman's voice, calling my name. The voice is horribly familiar. But, my eyes were still shut.

"Garfield."

I moved over a little, getting more concious. Then, just as I opened my eyes, an arm wrung around me, wrapping me in a warm hug.

I instantly knew who it was. My mother. I reached out, back to her, but her body dissapeared. Under my breath, I muttered a goodbye note to her. Her death image was pulled up back into my mind. Queen Bee.

I growled at the memory of her, I got up, and swatted off the dirt on my clothes. I looked all around, trying to find out where I was. Slade.

"Slade!"

A voice from a boom box above me started to transfer noises. "2 days... magnificent... that posion could really help me."

My eyes narrowed, punching the boom box, and turning into a hawk, flying up in the huge room. "LET ME OUT!"

"And why would I do that?" Slade said, his voice closing in on me. As much I tried, I couldn't find him anywhere. I was all alone in a huge cave.

"While I have your friends occupied fighting off my sladebots, any second now, your going to see your friends." He continued. My pupils shrunk, as anger filled me up.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" I spat at him, turning into a huge wolf monster.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him..... you will." He grew a wide smile on his face, making me even more confused and angry.

"I'LL NEVER HELP YOU!" I yelled, making my voice echo off the rocks. "SHOW YOURSELF! FIGHT LIKE A MAN!"

"Your not a worthy competitor. Not worth my time. And, I don't need to force you. You will in 3...2.....1"

CLIFFHANGER! :D Sorry, I know I'm so evil. If you didn't get the Queen Bee, and mother refrence, on the comments, I posted a link to a text explaining Beast boy's life, or otherwise known as Garfield. ^-^