Lime

sweet 4

- lime -

Over the pass few weeks of delivering to the boys, she had drawn closer to them. Although her first meeting with all of them was not as comfortable as she would have preferred, the more she got to know their needs and habits, the more time she desired to spend with them. In fact, for the first time in her entire life, she had actually asked them to accompany her to the mall. Well, it wasn't exactly asking them. She had called them up to ask for a ride there, but knowing the members, they wouldn't let her go alone. Sadly, most of them couldn't make it on that day. All of them except Kim Taehyung. 

He had insisted on tagging along and of course she couldn't refuse. No one could. It wasn't just his contagious laugh or his box smile, his personality alone made her want to talk to him more and more. She didn't mind his company , not at all. Either way, she'd still get her shopping done and what better way to do it than to have some company? 

Taehyung was a bit special compared to the others. She didn't need to think of the right words to say, or what actions to do. She didn't need words to communicate with him - and she found that relaxing. He was the total opposite of her and yet they looked like the best of friends. He would continue on about the smallest things in life. Complaining, showing off and even just everyday small talk would sound interesting if it came out of his mouth.

The fact that he was overflowing with adorableness had only caused her to feel even more drawn to him. With his little hat on and his kumabear mask. She knew she was younger than him by about one year, and have used formalities when talking to him, but he seemed to always dislike it when she addressed him that way. 

"Taehyung-ssi"

His eyebrows furrowed. She knew he didn't like her calling him that. He had already explained to her that he would prefer she used the term 'oppa'. Taehyung had also said to her that he didn't want her to use formal language because he wanted to be closer to her. Using it would just be admitting that they weren't the best of friends - which, they were. That is how she new that he was actually a really serious and nice person. A guy who, under all the cuteness, jokes and playfulness, was someone who was kind, helpful and on top of all of that, caring. 

"Taehyung-oppa"

She corrected herself. Giving (name) a satisfied nod, he grabbed onto her wrist and dragged her into one of the shops. His box smile showing once again as he picked out two t-shirts. The lime coloured shirt had given off a nice cool feeling. Not to mention it looked like he intended to get matching ones. He may not look too smart, but, he couldn't hide the fact that he put some thought into the t-shirt that he was going to buy for. 

Lime green is usually a colour that relaxes you. He would know that she had been stressed out lately as he was the one who frequented the cafe, along with Jin and Jungkook. If she could recall, when seeing a colour like lim green, Your muscles are more relaxed, and your blood histamine levels increase, which leads to a decrease in allergy symptoms and dilated blood vessels, which aids in smoother muscle contractions. To put it into words that others might understand, green is calming, stress-relieving, and – a bit paradoxically – invigorating. It's been shown to improve reading ability and creativity.

Ah, what was she going to do with this boy? She couldn't help it. She always found herself smiling when she was with him. Like it was stated before, his laugh was contagious. Everything he did, and everything he said, was way to cute. Although he was a whole bundle of joy, there were times where she would see him sitting alone at one of her tables. Deep in thought. That was the him that she didn't know. the him she wants to know. 

His eyes held loneliness, like there wasn't anyone but him in the world. She knew that he always says things that would sound like he was joking, but, deep down, she knew there was a deeper meaning to it. He always had one. 

Well, this time it wasn't her who helped others. 

Kim Taehyung.

He was the kind of friend she never had. And the type of friend she will never lose.

~

Sitting back into her chair, she couldn't help but laugh at how Taehyung was eating his cake. every bite he took looked like he was in pure bliss. As if heaven on earth was in that single slice of cake. She had decided that it wasn't fair for him to pay for everything as well as drive her home, and so, they ended up in this small shop on the side of the mall. She tugged at the hem of her lime shirt, looking at the cute design of the animated fruit on Taehyung's one.

"Taehyung-oppa, Your number, can I have it?"

As she had said earlier, it never occured to her what she was saying. Usually, the boys would look at her as if she was very reserved and gentle. Always being careful about the words she choose to use. But, with Taehyung, she just blurts out anything that comes to her mind. And she didn't mind that. She genuinely wanted to know.

"sure. But, you have to take a picture with me"

That box smile that she loved so much appeared yet again on his face, causing her to smile as well. She wanted to know something. She wanted him to tell her something. Throughout all her life, she had never regretted anything and she doubt she ever will. Even if they are idols, it won't stop her from getting closer to them.

'So tell me'

What was she going to do with such a loveable idol?

"Smile"