caramel

sweet 8

- caramel -

Life had gone smoothly. Well, up until now. So far, she had not come across even a single problem that she could not solve by herself. What was the mid-life crisis she was having at the moment you ask? Her favourite writer was having none other than the dreaded writers block. You would think that after ten books, the series would be completed by now. However, they were only half way into the plot and this happens. Most writers have their story planned before hand this writer did not. She came u with a brief skeleton f the story and worked from there. Often changing the way the story goes and not to mention the many plot twist that never got old. That was all one of the reasons why he was her favourite writer - there was always a surprise lingering at the back, where you can't see it, like a speck of dust drifting through the air. All she could say was that she was always met with pleasant surprises.

Oh how much she wanted to help him with hit writing. Maybe give him some inspiration, but she knew it wasn't possible. She did not even know his real identity. And even if she did, how could she just walk up to someone she had never met and what was it? Inspire them. The more she thought about it, the more helpless she felt. Even when she was backstage of a worldwide famous boyband, she couldn't get the right feeling.

She sighed. After they were so nice as to invite her to their concert as a backstage staff, she should do all she could to help them prepare for the show, not waste herself sulking around about something or someone she could do nothing about. Thats it, she made up her mind. She was going to ensure that this concert would be one that they would never forget. Getting up, she made her way to the rest of the make-up stylists.

-

He was growing impatient. How long could she have taken? It had already been five minutes and she hasn't arrived yet. Instead, he had to sit there, accompanied by this live radio that seemed to be turned on twenty-four-seven. Of course, only he would call him that. Kim Taehyung had been bothering Yoongi for longer than he had been sitting there. Following him everywhere he went, including the bathroom, after he informed him that he would be going out with name after the concert. That was a huge mistake. Yoong should have known better, what was he thinking? There was nothing he could do know but go through the long process of interrogation by Teahyung. He tuned out of his pestering as his eyes laid on a figure of a young girl.

Finally.

" Sorry for being late, I hope you didn't wait for too long"

"Yeah you should be, but, i'll let it slip for today. Come on, you know what I had to deal with while you were late?"

And there he went, telling (name) about what tragedy he had to go through because of her and of course, a pouting Taehyung tagged along behind them.

~

" Ah, Hyung, I get it. You can stop now."

Poor little Taehyung was in the middle of a bunch of clothing, sprawled across the floor of the store. And knowing Yoongi, he would either laugh or feel second hand embarrassment. You could say he was feeling apt of both right now. (Name) could do nothing but smile at the two. How she wished she had friends like them. Someone she could be close to. Someone to hold when she was upset and someone to laugh with. She could tell how much these boys treasured each other. She wanted it.

So much.

The only time she experienced that was when she read it in one of her books. But what was felt on paper could never amount to real life experience.

As they continue on with their little outing, they failed to notice the number of eyes that were on them. Even when they wore masks, fans could still notice them. And by the time they realised this, photos had been taken. There was no turning back now.

~

' BTS Kim Taehyung and Min Yoong, spotted with a girl'

"OMG Are they dating!? My hearteu!"

"You never know, she might be a staff"

"Look at them! Their having such a good time! I ship it"

"Is this a love triangle i see?!"

"Well, it's not like she's not pretty"

Jin glared at the surface of his phone. How could they be so careless? He had told them multiple times to ensure that their disguise was full proof and yet this happens. Especially after a concert, all the fans who were leaving the venue could have spotted them. This would not only cause trouble for them but for (name) as well, and Jin wanted anything but that. He would need to get those two to apologise to her later. He was happy that there were mostly positive comments, however, the problems that it could create later on could be more serious than you think.

The light squeak of the dorm's door could be heard as well as the soft shuffling of feet. They were home. (name) Had no choice but to follow them back to their dorms. With cameras everywhere, Yoongi came to the conclusion that it might not be safe for her to walk home herself. They couldn't walk her home as well so this was the only option. It was their fault for not disguising themselves enough. It was odd however. You would think that fans would swarm their idols once they get a look at them, but they did not. Armys are really the best, was all she could say. Not to mention all the nice comments she had been getting.

Was she angry? Yoong and Teahyung had no idea. Her face was tinted with a light hue of red after reading the comments. It might have been embarrassment - they knew how much she hated publicity. Nonetheless, they felt guilt. Guilt that, if left alone, would weigh you down tremendously and eventually, break you.

"Name-ah, Your not angry, are you?"

Looking up from her handphone, she stared at him for a short moment.

Too close.

"Ow"

"I knew it! You are angry! I'm so sorry (name)!"

She shook her head while rubbing the bruise on her forehead, she was just surprised that he was so close to her face. As a natural reflex, she moved forward, accidentally crashing her forehead into his. She was far from angry, she knew she should have been, but with all the support that their fandom was giving her, she couldn't help it. Smiling was the one thing that she had done consistently the entire time she read the comments.

After she explained what she felt to them, (Name) saw them visibly relax. AS if it would be the end of the world if she was indeed angry.

"I will forgive you if you give me one of those caramel candies"

She decided to play along and hearing that, Taehyung bombarded her with loads of caramel candies - stealing some from Yoongi's bag as well - Suga disapproved however. They ended up fighting over the tiny sweets as Jin watched them from the kitchen. So that was how she intended to cheer them up. She was smart, smart indeed.

(Name) smiled. It wasn't that bad. She could used to it. You know,

Having all their attention.

Candyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें