4: The one that got away

Chapter 4

-Nina Angel Archera-

LouLou?

Sure enough it was my long lost LouLou, I can never forget him speaking that he's always in my dream, his eyes we're still the same sparkling turquoise, his fluffy brown hair that same as mine we're still messy looking but he still managed to put it in a style like always, and I could never forget that voice even though it has grown deeper because of puberty.

My heart badly wants to tackle him in a hug but looks like my mind wasn't having that.

Now isn't still the time, my subconscious told me.

"Uhm excuse me mister, my name is Nina, you must be mistaking" .
I lied and my heart suddenly ache as I saw tears escaping his eyes, we didn't even mind all the people in the same room with us such as how Davina looks confused beside him. And I had to fight my tears and sobs from coming out.

"N-no, Hope it's me LouLou we finally got to see each other after 10 years, I-I saw your necklace hanging in the neck of Davi a-and I couldn't be wrong that necklace was the same I gave you 10 years ago I know because I made it just for you, she told me that it was yours, Hope".
He sobbed and shake between words but I pulled away from his grip and got the necklace in his hand.

"No, this necklace was given to me by my brother, this was my first time to see you".
I still lied, why Nina why? I don't know, I just.... I... Can't face him just yet.

After all that I've been through without him, he can't know and he doesn't have to know all of it.

"Mate please relax you seemed to be confused".
Niall said softly as he stepped into action and tried to pull my LouLou by his shoulder but he shrugged it off.

"No! I bloody fücking knows who's my sister! Mate you know my background you should understand, Hope please don't play out like this I know I hurt you and I'm sorry for not coming... i-I---just please don't do this".
He sob hysterically but I narrowed my eyes and tried my very best not to hug him nor cry in front of him, I don't even know why I'm doing this to him but I do know is that I can't be with him after what happened.

I'm so sorry LouLou, promise I really want to hug you and cry with you right now but I just..... Can't.

Then, adrenaline must striked me hard because I ignored him and run downstairs, I heard couple shouts at me but I neglect them and continued running outside, it's a good thing that I may be small but atleast I can run as an athlete itself and away from the sea of people in this damn club. I had to get away from here.

Damn Davina for not telling me his full mame.

I haven't even noticed myself running far away from the club, I haven't even notice that I'm currently running in an open road no house and no cars just a broken hearted girl me running away from all of this, and then suddenly I tripped and I screamed loudly as my ankle hurts like hell, ugh, I must've sprained my ankle, oh my goodness, tsk I didn't even notice that I was wearing heels, damn.

Then the tears that was threatening to fall in my dull eyes finally did and I screamed out on top of my lungs as I sob and layed here in the open road hopelessly, I can't stand, damn heels, damn Davina, damn world.

"I'm so sorry, Louis, please forgive me".
I sob then it was all blur until I heard a horn of a car, this was it I was finally going to die, finally, after this I can finally feel no pain I can finally get out with all the shits in my life and be with Freya.