18: Untold Story

Chapter 18

-Nina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

"Date?! Mom? You know about this?".
Seth boomed as he hit the table with his knuckles.

I was like, the fook?!

Date? Oh My God! Or should I call it 'Revelation of My Pasts'! What the hell was Harry thinking?! Maybe inviting him to dinner hadn't been the best idea, now I'm surely in trouble with Seth and Louis, my over protective brothers, ugh.

"Seth will you please!".
Mum scolded him and he muttered a simple 'sorry' as he slightly relaxed and seated to his chair in front of me.

"Yes, Harry ask me if he can bring your sister to dinner, for some stuff in school and he promised he wouldn't do anything, so yes".
Mum explained, but Seth being Seth didn't quietly listened.

"But still--- I don't like that Harry guy, I mean the way he talks--".
I cut him off with that.

"The way he talks? Might I remind you that you insulted him first!".
I couldn't help but say, and he raised his eyebrow at me, and Mom just pinched the bridge of her nose clearly irritated that we we're back in our 'small fights' back when we we're little.

"See! And your even defending him! Really Nicolina?".
Seth barked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I ain't defending no one! It was just really your fault! They we're all my visitors and one was my brother, the least you can do was to be nice to them".
I roared back.
"And just like Mom said! It was not a date! We just had dinner and some talk, Harry just got pissed off so-- uhh he said it like that, but you didn't really have to be rude with them!".
I added as I stand up and climb upstairs to my bedroom.

I can't believe him...

-Jelena Noura Farr Myers-

*SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA*

"It's almost 2 years since he's gone missing, Lena".
Bella, my sister, reminded me.

She's been telling me that ever since, actually.

"I know, Bella, you've been telling me that for almost 2 years too, you know".
I rolled my eyes at her and watch my sleeping son, hugging his stuff elephant to his small chest, on my bed.

Everytime I look at this child, it just reminds me so much of him, and I hate it.

"Yeah and Finn's gonna be 2 next year, and eventually his gonna start asking questions, that I can't answer".
Bella said to me making me sigh.

I know, I always trust her to take care of this little brat, she had been almost the mother-like to my own son while me was no other than a bitch of a mother who is trying to find the father, who had been missing in action for almost 2 years. And if it weren't for Bella I had already brought my own son into a Foster Home but she won't allow it, because I just can't raise a kid all by myself while his father has been missing, to God knows where the hell is he.

And surprisingly, Finn isn't that kid who asks a lot of questions when he starts to learn talking, even though I'm not always at home and his father is nowhere.

"I'm gonna find him".
I said, still my eyes to my 1 year old son.

"And how?".
She asks.

"Next week is my flight back to London, and I'm gonna talk to Mr. Payne himself".
I said to her, smirking.

"Yeah and I'm just gonna have to play the mother role, again".
She rolls her eyes and her head snap back in realization.
"And what makes you so sure that Liam won't put a bullet through your thick skull, before you even started talking?".

"Well I have Finn as my leverage"
I smirked wildly and she sighs and shake her head.
"Now surely he won't try to hurt the mother of his own nephew".

"I don't really like whenever you use your own son like that, as a thing".
She says.

"Whatever you say, but he surely remind me of his father".
I lowly speak.

"Yeah, he got your hair color, and your eye color but all the facial features belongs to, Zayn himself".
Bella said in admiration for her nephew.

"If Ciara was here, she would be so happy, I bet she'll even be a better babysitter then you".
I teased and laugh lightly.

"Whatever".
She rolls her eyes.

"Finn Yousef Farr Malik".
I speak of my son's full name.
"This little brat sure is a blessing".
I thought that to myself and smiled.

/ SOO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THAT? HAHA /

Vote?

Comment? ( I would really love to hear your thoughts and ideas in this chapter/story )

Share?

Follow me? ( I'll follow back)

Araxoxo