35: Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

"How many times must I get hurt before I forget the pain?".

Chapter 35

-Davina Danielle Claire-

Everything was good and fun a few minutes ago then when Harry finally kneeled down and confessed his love to Nina, screams was all heard when Nina suddenly run away again and that's when I immediately came into action.

The people we're going wild, lots of screamings and questions was heard, then when I got down to the field I saw Harry that was being held back by Niall and the others and just in time I spotted Louis who was going to run to his little sister but I stopped him.

"I need to go to my sister, Davi".
He seriously said to me.

"No, I'll go comfort my bestfriend while you comfort yours, Harry needs you, Lou".
I told him and he bit his lip before looking at his bestfriend and nods.

"Please talk to her".
Louis said and gave me a quick kiss before I also run to my bestfriend.

I don't know what's going on with Nina but she needed someone to talk to right now and I do hope she talks her feelings to me.

And just when I went to the back of the stadium, where I expect her to be, I easily spotted Nina who was alone sitting in the bench near the stadium.

"Nina?".
I called for, and when I reached her she just throwed her arms around me and sob at my shoulder, what I expect her to do.

Nina always acted that she was big- strong and brave but I learned about her is she never really was, she's scared, and when she's scared she cries, but only to someone she knows that she could trust.

"Do you want to talk it about?".
I softly asked her as I rubbed her back, trying to calm her down a bit.

"I just wanna go home".
She muttered and let go of me and I smiled and nod at her.

"Sure, I'll take you home, but wait a sec".
I told her before I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my jeans and texted Louis' number.

To 'MyPrinceWilliam👑':

Found her, I already tried to calm her down a bit and I'm gonna take her home now,
Also gonna borrow you're car,
I'll talk to you once I brought her home, how's Harry doin'?

And after minutes he replied.

From 'MyPrinceWilliam👑':

Okay, love.
Well Harry's not really stable for now, but his going to be fine too.
Take care, I love you.💋

I also replied him 'I love you too' before I look back at Nina again who was just starring at the sky.

"Nina, come on, let's get you home".
I claimed and held her hand but she just nods to me.

The drive back to the Archera Residence was very quiet I can say, and it was a bit awkward to me, and I can't even ask her about anything because surely she won't give me any answer and I don't want to push her more.

But I did really think that both of them we're working it out but I didn't thought Nina would react that way, and yes I knew about Harry's surprise plan but I also thought that plan would work and Nina would have said yes, if I only knew this was how it turned out I already have told Nina about it.

After ringing their doorbell two times, Aunt Stella finally opens the door but when she saw her daughter crying at my side, her face hardened as if she was thinking of who have hurt Nina.

"Auntie, Harry didn't hurt Nina, it's not what you think".
I told her and she gave me a confused look, then Nina just suddenly run away upstairs again making me sigh as I let myself in and closed the door behind me.

"Davina, what happened?".
She asked me and I gulp. I know Harry already have ask her consent earlier just like what is scripted to the plan.

"Nina just run away when Harry asked her to his girlfriend, then when I found her, she was crying and not telling me what's wrong".
I explained and she nods as if realisation hit her her face saddened again.

"Thank you, Davina, you really need to go home now it's already 10 and it's pretty dark outside, don't worry I'll talk to her".
She suddenly said and just pushed me outside as if they we're keeping a secret.

And they are. No wonder Nina just run away and cried like that, she still has this secret that she still haven't told me yet.

-Nina Angel Archera-

"He told me how important I am and he made me feel how special I am, then he ask me to be his girl".
I told my Mom, well my adoptive mother when I heard her enter my bedroom, I was sitting in my bed and just starring at the sky above once again.

"I never truly experienced how to love and to be loved till I met Harry, he always spends a lot of efforts just to make me smile even if I was always being mean to him. He was like those Prince Charming and Knight in Shining Armour in Fairy Tales that Seth always reads to me, Harry was a precious little thing to me, he was everything and I just hurt him".
I cried again as I remembered the look on his face, dissapointment and sadness was clearly sketched to that perfect face.

"I wish I could have just been like those any other girls, because then I would not get to worry about anything then I could also tell Harry how he means to me, then maybe back then I could cry, but good cry, then I would hug him and shout 'Yes!' so that all people in that stadium could hear, but it was the opposite. i hurt him Mom, I hurt him".
I gushed and continued sobbing hard making Mom sigh sadly as she embraced me tightly, rubbing the small of my back and telling me 'it's okay' which we both know it isn't.

Gosh, I just want to carve my heart out of my chest so that I could no longer feel this kind of pain, this pain was a lot more painful then all of what happened in my life like Father's punishments to me, when I got seperated from my LouLou, it was even more painful then when the time my Mother left me in the Foster House, even when I got raped or even when I lost my baby girl.

That was all different then what I'm feeling now.

"Shhh. Everything is going to be okay, honey, You're still scared about telling Harry your past aren't you?".
Mom asked.

"It will make him run to the hills if I told him half of it, Mom, and I don't want that and I also don't want to hurt him like what I did. But that's the only thing that I could think of that would hurt him less, so I have to".
I told her and sniffled quietly.

"Nina, sweetie, whatever have happened to you in the past has got nothing to do to you now, that's all in the past and it shouldn't be matter now but instead you should just fix it. And if Harry truly loves you, he'll accept you and not just you but everything and everyone that has got something to do to you, I could also tell that his a great boy so I think he will and that's also one of the reasons I gave him my consent, and didn't you even said that Louis, your brother trust him too?"
Mom said to me.

"I don't know, Mom, I don't want to think about that anymore atleast not tomorrow since tomorrow is a special day".
I murmured and tried to lighten myself up a little as I get to think of my baby girl's second birthday tomorrow but all that comes to my mind was the horrid image of the man that caused all the pain I've been dealing now.

If it not because of him I still should have live a normal teenage life,
Mom and my sisters wouldn't be hurting like this,
I still might have had a normal relationship with Harry and I shouldn't have hurt him like what I dif, and if it not because of him my baby girl shouldn't have had suffered the way she did when she got taken from me.

It's all his fault, it's all Zayn's fault.

Vote?

Comment? ( I would really love to hear your thoughts and ideas in this chapter/story )

Share?

Follow me? ( I'll follow back)

Araxoxo