45: Kill or be killed

Chapter 45

-THIRD PERSON'S POV-

"What the fück do you want, Miguel?!".
Harry growled at Miguel as he was the first one he got to saw when he was shoved out of the black suv that took him in an abandoned building in Mapple Street and where his friends we're held captive as well.

Tho, Harry was not afraid nor he was worried, for now, because all in his mind Miguel was still the same old pussy who is afraid to touch five of them without being hit by a cane in the head by his own Father, Miguel's still afraid of his Father that was still in Harry's head but what he did not know Miguel has other plan in mind.

Miguel was more likely their brother since his father became their father figure when he found them seven years ago and took them in when the five boys went to Australia to plan on how they could avenge those people who killed Niall's family, he helped them and he thought them everything they know now, he even gave the five everything and Harry and the guys know that was all it takes for Miguel to be jealous of them, even though Miguel is the legitimate son of his Father and his much more older then the five, the boys are still much mature, smart, skillful, and stronger then him and the old man knows that and it was all it takes for the old man to love the boys like his own sons then his own son, Miguel.

But, things didn't really turned out well to the boys and the old man so they left him and now they could stand on their own and become one of the Hitlist Gang in UK.

"Father sent me here to sent you his regards".
Miguel rolled his eyes at Harry, he was clearly still pissed off that his Father still cared for the five bastards and still want them back even after they left his Father after everything, he was always there for his Father and he always did his best but it was never enough.

"Where's Louis and Davina?!".
Harry demanded, not caring to the old man who was once been a Father Figure to him and his mates that all of them never had, all he wants to do now is to get his friends and especially Davina since he knew she was the one who had been tortured here for hours.

Harry crosses his arms as he became irritated by the moment and wished that Nina is okay and Liam and Niall are on their way here but when he heard the stupid smirk of Miguel he turned his head to look at him pointing at something or someone rather, Harry gasped lightly as he saw Louis and Davina who was out of consciousness and hanged to the wall, bruises and cuts was all over Davina's body as she was beaten repeatedly for the past hour while Louis had it worse and as if he bathed in his own blood, he look unrecognizable, as he tried to fight them to save his girl but they all know Louis' is for defense and support, he isn't the guy who can be placed in an open field for attack like the other four and besides his overpowered by these men.

Harry growled darkly and let his demon side take control of his body once again, the thing he once hated to do most because he got a pretty rough time making that dark side go away or at least to be controlled and Ciara was the one who helped him control it, but once there was a threat to him and his family he would gladly welcome his demon side to take control. Miguel would pay fucking much and even would wish that his Father and Mother hadn't had fücked and gave birth to him for hurting his Friends, Harry thought.

But Harry was also confused too, he didn't think Miguel could hurt one of them, Oh boy, maybe that asshole had forgotten Daddy's rule but I'll beat Daddy in killing him for touching my friends, Harry smirk as he thought of that humorously.

"Boy, Oh, Boy, did someone forgot Daddy's golden rule of 'not touching the bastard sons'?".
Now Harry hid his other dark twin for a while or so as he decided he would want to mess with Miguel for a little while and he is not letting Miguel used his anger to beat him far to easily, his demon side could be stupid at times, and that's not going to happen, Harry said to himself.