Prologue

Bai Fang Xiu and her soul friend jumped in front of their team and lead them around the corner for safety, but she felt that something wasn't right and and so did her soul friend.

Just as they round the corner she notice a person. «Cheng'er...What are you doing here?! Your team were supposed to be our back up!» Jin Cheng just smirk and look at Bai Fang Xiu.

«You're so naive, Bai Fang Xiu.» Bai Fang Xiu's eyes widened when he called her by her full name. The man in front of her was the man she loved more than her own life. The one who kept her from taking her own life.

«What do you mean?» Jin Cheng put his hand in his pocket. «This mission wasn't a real mission.» He took a granate out and smirked.

«It was only a trap to exterminate you and your team. The higher ups wanted only you dead, but everyone knows how much your team worship you, so their only choice was to kill both you and your team.»

Bai Fang Xiu stare at him. «Why? Why did you betray me? You said you loved me!» Jin Cheng rolls his eyes.

«You're really naive for being the strongest and most ruthless person of us. Love you? Ha! I only used you! Who would love a woman so strong as you?!»

Jin Cheng pull the trigger and throw it. «EVERYONE! GET DOWN!!» After yelling that she jumped on her soul friend. He ran as fast as he could while his mistress take the granate in her hand away from their comrades.

«LEADER!!!» Bai Fang Xiu turned her head and smiled a rare smile at them before her soul friend jump a hundred meters up in the air. BOOM!

Bai Fang Xiu opens her eyes and look infront of her. She's in an empty black space with her soul friend, but don't notice it as she is looking at a very beautiful young girl infront of her.

Her hair is like a flowing nightsky river, flowing down to the ankles. Her eyes is like two clear oceans. Her small lips are pink as cherry blossoms. And even if she's young she already had some curves. She is wearing a beautiful light blue hanfu.

«I have a request for you.» Bai Fang Xiu nod getting out of her daze. «What is your request?» The girl wave her hand and a frame appear. In the frame laid her body with black blood coming out of her mouth.

«That is my body. I can't live anymore, but I will give it to you so you get a second life. You will still keep your original memories, but also get mine. My request is revenge and protection. I want you to protect my family except for the ones who hurt me. I want revenge and to repay my family and servants, so that I don't have to have any regrets in the afterlife. Can you do that for me?»

Bai Fang Xiu nod and gave her a smile. «I-- I mean we, will do our best to achieve your wish.» The girl smiled and let out a sigh of relief. «Then I will give you my memories.»

The girl close her eyes and give Bai Fang Xiu her memories. When she's done, Bai Fang Xiu widen her eyes.

«Lu Fang Xiu...Your name is Fang Xiu!» Lu Fang Xiu nod with a smile and dissappear. Bai Fang Xiu feels that she falls and everything turns black.