Chapter 8: What Over Powered?(1)

Lu Fang Xiu look at her lesson plan to find out what her next class is. «I have Magic next...» She mumbled to herself, but everyone in the pavilion heard it.

«Xiao Xiu'er have Magic class next?» Lu Han Chen frown slightly and clench his fists under the sleeves.

* Xiao can be used differently. It's usually used for younger people. It means small or little

Magic were one of the classes, her father and siblings were worried she would faint or collapse in.

Lu Xian Yun may be in her class, but he couldn't stop her from attending the class. If he did, Lu Fang Xiu may not forgive him.

«It will be alright Chen gege. I have Yun gege and his friends to help me.» Lu Fang Xiu knew that Cang He, Bei Ping and Teng Zian would protect her because of Lu Xian Yun.

It was time for class and Lu Fang Xiu followed after Lu Xian Yun and his friends. They made sure she were close, because of one reason.

Something Bai Fang Xiu and Lu Fang Xiu had in common. They had no sense of direction. That was her one weakness.

She could memorise it, but she didn't know where the four different directions were. So in her past life she always had a compass with her wherever she went.

In this life either her siblings or mostly Fu Shun and Kun Ju guide her or are with her at all times so she won't get lost.

When they got to class. The teacher, Lan Ming were waiting for them. He may look slender, fair and feminine, but his powers were not to be underestimated.

He looked young. Between twenty and thirty, but in reality around fifty. He was known to be very attractive. His handsomeness were known in the entire Jade Academy. And most important, he was Lu Xian Yun's master.

«Greeting master.» Lu Fang Xiu stared at her brother. He who wouldn't bow for anyone except father. She understood that this person were powerful even though his appearance were a little off.

Lu Fang Xiu curtisies to show respect. So does the others. Lu Xian Yun straighten up first to introduce Lu Fang Xiu.

«Master, this is my ninth meimei. Lu Fang Xiu. Xiao Xiu'er this is my master, Lan Ming.» Lu Fang Xiu bow her head then look up meeting Lan Ming's eyes.

Lan Ming could see her eyes and were surprised. "Weren't the ninth princess supposed to be kind, weak and a good-for-nothing waste?" Her cold eyes told him differently. The powers she possess are terrifying.

Lan Ming wanted to make her his disciple, but because of her weak body reconsidered it. «Lăoshi Lan Ming, what is today's class about?»

Lu Fang Xiu's clear voice got Lan Ming out of his thoughts. «Today is about elements and it's uses. We will test which element everyone has in a secluded room within the school. Many already knows what they have, but it is fun testing it.»

Lu Fang Xiu nod and think about which element she may have. She didn't know that it had already been tested at The Power Temple.

Lu Xian Yun look at Lu Fang Xiu and understood that she didn't understand the Power sphere or what powers she possess.

Not too long, a couple of fellow students greet them before walking in to their seats. It's actually not that many bad natured people in the SS class as you would think.

It is rather the other classes who are jealous of those in the SS class. The most important rule in the SS class was to never look down on other or use your powers for self-interest.

If one broke a rule they would get kicked out of class no matter which powerful family one were from. So everyone in the SS class were careful and diligently learning.
_______________________________________

When everyone had come, they went straight to the room where one tested which element they had. It was separated in two, so the Element sphere was in another room. It was for secrecy.

Not everyone wanted others to know what element they possessed. Especially the imperial family, but because of Lu Fang Xiu's health Lu Xian Yun were allowed to accompany her.

Lu Xian Yun were the first one to test. After him it was Lu Fang Xiu. Lu Fang Xiu were allowed to accompany Lu Xian Yun since she was after him anyway and he was supposed to look after her.

* It is eight elements. Fire(red), lightning(yellow), water(blue), ice(light blue), plant/wood(green), earth(brown), metal(grey) and wind(white)

Lu Xian Yun had three elements! Lightning, earth and wind. It was rare to have more than one, but three was even more rare. Lu Xian Yun felt a little bit tired, but not too much.

Now it is Lu Fang Xiu's turn. She was a little scared to touch the ball and look at Lu Xian Yun. «Yun gege what if I break it...» Lu Xian Yun look at the worried Lu Fang Xiu and smile.

"You are really bad at reading people. Not even understanding that my mistress is acting." Li Yin roll his eyes pitying the people fooled by his mistress.

«Xiao Xiu'er, it won't happen I promise.» He said very believing so Lu Fang Xiu just touch it with her index finger and not her palm like Lu Xian Yun.

But just by that slight touch the sphere glow brightly. Lan Ming just stand there in total shock and awe. And Lu Xian Yun is not any better.

Lu Fang Xiu feel weak. They same feeling she got at the Power Temple. Then she fainted. Lu Xian Yun catch just before she hit the ground. He look at his master.

«Master, what...was that?» Lan Ming shake off the shock and look seriously at Lu Xian Yun. «We have to let the emperor know this at ones.» Lan Ming take out a communication ball and transfer the message to the emperor.

The emperor who is currently having tea with the imperial consort Ning(Lu Xian Yun's mother) get the message and quickly stand up scaring the poor woman.

When she heard why he had to leave she helped him get ready. Lu Fang Xiu had fainted again and she is a once in a Millennium, Elemental Octagon! A person with all the elements.

An: I know she is an OP and a Mary Sue. Deal with it!

Lu Gang Qiang rush to the academy. When he comes to the school grounds all the students and teachers pay their respect. While some ran to get the princesses and princes.

When they heard that emperor had come they knew something happened to their Xiu'er. They rushed to where the nurseroom was and met Lu Gang Qiang.

«Imperial father has something happened to Xiao Xiu'er?» Lu Lin Ling knew their father wouldn't come here unannounced or if it was something trivial.

Lu Gang Qiang nod and was about to open the door when it suddenly opened by no one other than Lu Xian Yun.

«Imperial father. Brothers and sisters.» He bowed his head to Lu Gang Qiang and opened the door more for them to come in.

Inside, Lu Fang Xiu were lying on the bed with Li Yin by her side sleeping. The teacher, Lan Ming had to go back to the class to continue the lesson.

Lu Gang Qiang walked to the bedside and check her forehead and pulse. It was normal. He sigh in relief. He turn to Lu Xian Yun. «Is it true?»

Lu Xian Yun nod. The other siblings look at him for answers. Lu Gang Qiang nod. «Meimei Xiu'er...has the Elemental Octagon.»«»