Chapter 9: What Over Powered(2)

Lu Fang Xiu hear noise and open her heavy eyes. She look at nine familiar faces. «Father, geges and jiejies?» The father and siblings were in shock the moment Lu Fang Xiu opened her eyes.

The cold piercing look were not what they were familiar too. The eyes that met them were like a different person. A person that had been through the darkness of the world.

Suddenly Lu Fang Xiu look at the door. Then she take out a fan and cover her face. The door open and Lan Ming walk in.

Lu Xian Yun take the veil Lu Fang Xiu had on earlier and give it to her. She put it on and put the fan back into her sleeve.

«Your majesty the emperor.» Lan Ming bow and greet Lu Gang Qiang. Lu Gang Qiang nod to him and he stand up. «Master Lan Ming, it's good to see you again.»

Lan Ming and Lu Gang Qiang had known each other for a long time. Lan Ming had supported him during the battle of the throne.

Lu Fang Xiu began to pet Li Yin's soft fur, before turning to Lan Ming. «Lăoshi Lan Ming. What element did I get?»

They all froze on the spot. How could they tell her?! Her body is too weak to use it! She could die!

«Xiao Xiu'er, you must know that you can't use your element powers.» Lu Fang Xiu understood exactly why. Her body.

«You've got the Elemental Octagon. Which means that you have all the elements. It is really rare. It happens once in a Millennium.»

Lu Fang Xiu nod. Suddenly she remembered something she read in one of the books Fu Shun had gotten for her. She want to test it.

Lu Fang Xiu close her eyes and open her palm. What was seen shocked them immensely. In her palm, a lotus had bloomed.

They had never seen anything like it. The lotus flew out of Lu Fang Xiu's palm and up in the air. Then it exploded to small water drops.

Lu Fang Xiu open her eyes and look down on Li Yin. «I learned how to do it from a book. It was my first try so I don't know how well it went since I had my eyes closed.»

They wanted to vomit blood. First try?! Most people used half their lives to master their element/s. Lan Ming remembered something he wanted to check.

He looked at Lu Fang Xiu and checked her cultivation rank. Lan Ming is a Sorcerer 8th step, so not many could beat him.

When Lan Ming tried to search, he didn't expect the immense force and protection. He stopped searching and retracted his power. He looked at Lu Xian Yun for answers.

Lu Xian Yun understood. «Xiao Xiu'er, which rank are you?» Lu Fang Xiu doesn't react, but continue to pet Li Yin and answer in a calm and collected voice. «I'm a Grand Wizard 9th step, almost blue.»

That made them almost faint. «Xiao Xiu'er...when did you start cultivating?» Lu Han Chen was afraid to hear the answer for some unknown reason.

Lu Fang Xiu stop petting and look up. «Four days ago. This is the fifth day.» Everyone were frozen on the spot. Lu Fang Xiu felt that if she lied anymore in the bed she would become stone.