Chapter 1: Transmigrated

Bai or now, Lu Fang Xiu woke up and understood that it weren't a dream. She really transmigrated to another world. She sit up and look around. Her soul friend is not here and is yet to make a physical form.

Lu Fang Xiu try to walk, but she falls to the ground. Thud. Suddenly someone slam the door open and stare at her with terrified eyes. «Princess Yating Xiulan!» The person seemed to be the personal servant.

*Princess Yating Xiulan is Lu Fang Xiu's princess title/name. Sometimes they only say Princess, Princess Yating or Princess Xiulan(this one), but they usually use the full title

Suddenly Lu Fang Xiu began to cough. «Cough, cough, cough! Bleargh!» She cough up blood and the servant who in her memory was named Fu Shun, got a face pale as a sheet.

«Someone get the emperor!» Soon some maids came looking and then ran straight away to the emperor.

Not long after, Lu Fang Xiu heard nine couples of footsteps. Soon they ran inside the room to see Lu Fang Xiu pale and coughing blood on the bed.

«Xiu'er!» They chorused. The emperor glare at the maids. «What are you standing there for?! Get the imperial doctors!» They nod and run away.

* 'er is used on the end of the name to someone close

Fang Xiu recognized their faces. Her father the emperor, Lu Gang Qiang(39), eldest brother, Lu Xian Yun(19), third brother, Lu Xi Jun(18), forth sister, Lu Lan Xia(17), fifth brother, Lu Xu Yuan(17), sixth brother, Lu Xue Zhihao(16), seventh sister, Lu Lin Ling(16) and eighth brother Lu Han Chen(15). The only one missing is her second sister, Lu Luo Liqiu(18).

«Father...Brothers...Sisters. Cough, cough!» Lu Fang Xiu begin to cough again. She is really pale. The emperor and the others was very worried.

«F-father...I-I think I'm p-poisoned. Cough! Bleargh!» She cough blood on her hands. Lu Fang Xiu act as if she's really scared.

«I-I'm scared, Xiu'er don't want to die! *cry*» Lu Lan Xia walk to Lu Gang Qiang and put her hand on his shoulder. «Imperial father. The imperial doctors has arrived.»

* Imperial father is what the children of the emperor calls him

He nod and take some steps aside. The imperial doctors walk to the bed and check her pulse and temperature.

«This is a dangerous poison! How did you even get poisoned with this?» Lu Fang Xiu close her eyes and search through her new memory.

«I don't know, I passed out after getting back to my palace to rest. I was having tea with second jiejie at her palace...cough, cough!»

* Jiejie means big sister

The emperor and the others knew how much Lu Luo Liqiu disliked Lu Fang Xiu, but didn't think she would go as far as to poison her own sister.

The emperor was enraged. «Don't worry Xiu'er. This father will get Xiu'er justice, okay?» Lu Fang Xiu shake weakly on her head.

«No father. I'm sure second jiejie didn't do it on purpose. Cough...» Lu Fang Xiu had to keep on acting, but ones she gets the poison out of her body and get back on her legs she will become the one who she really is and put the blame on this near-death-experience.